So What Do You Think Of The New Airbus A380?

by Englishman 45 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Lt

I think its because of the Disastrous nature of a Plane crash that that many People ...(i for one) can recall many Plane accidents.Manchester,Rome ,Amsterdam,japan...many more.

But yes,im far happier travelling on a Plane than say GWR .

• Carmel
    Carmel

Boeing just announced another major sale of its latest which is much more economical and will likely out perform the "bloated bus".

carmel

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

The Airbus 380 looks like a fantastic plane to fly in. I would love a chance to fly in one.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I look forward to flying on it one day.

True, it is designed to hold up to 800 people on two levels, but likely it will hold about 500 with additional space for cargo. Being their are two levels, I imagine they will split the entrances, so that boarding is not unbearable.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I may be wrong (and often am) but I still don't think it has the wingspan nor capacity of the Spruce Goose, the Howard Hughs plane, which on paper dwarfs the 747. But then, the Goose only flew once, for about a mile.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Did Simon actually make a positive comment on an American company?

He's definitely gone apostate..... back room NOW! LOL

u/d (of the for once I agree with Simon class)

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Hurummph!

Seems bloated to me.

*wonders if the Brits are overcompensating for something*

Seriously though....I travel a lot and I would hate to be standing in a line of well over 800 people when it's boarding time. Boarding time would probably start two hours

before the flight actually takes off.

-Doodle-V

• upside/down
    upside/down

All I can say is....

BIG TARGET.....

u/d

• IronGland
    IronGland

Looks like one of the many SUV's I get stuck behind nowadays.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

boring. now if had been a restored lancaster taking off for the first time in many years, then i'd be impressed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit