Do you ever wish you were a Moron?

by GetBusyLiving 32 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Not at all Qcmbr.. check out my first post.

GBL

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

aww cmon you are kidding me that you didn't have even a teeny play on the 'mormon - moron' idea.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I swear I didn't man. But I admit I did find it kinda funny. You don't have a persecution complex do ya?

GBL

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I think some of us see mormon at first glance of moron. I did anyway.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I don't know if I've got a persection complex...hmm maybe I do ... I do admit to 'enjoying' being different and I do enjoy a bit of a theological bash ...hehe. It does indeed feel good to 'fight' for things that you feel are important - a bit like supportig your favourite sports team.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

More on what ?

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Or is it more on who?

• love11
    love11

I know what you mean. I have a hard time believing in all of the religious stories about god/goddess/it whatever.

But then there's this small part of me that wonders. I can't imagine ever breathing in water and living in water inside of another human being, but I did. I don't know, if there is a god, we have it all wrong. But I know that evolution is is too real to scoff at. Other people don't bother me, I just say " oh really, well I'm glad for you".

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Do you ever wish you were a Moron?

I'm not trying to be condecending with this post at all.

I believe in God, so I guess I am a moron, and don't have to wish to be a moron.

I'm not really that stressed out over the post, but I do want to make the point that it is indeed condecending.

But I do understand where you are coming from, and have felt this way before:

I find I get somewhat irritated reading of the faith people have in their belief systems, even outside of the dubs .
  • integ
    integ

I just robbed a convenience store.

Integ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit