Michael Jackson stuff

by Mulan 40 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    And Michael probably knew you were coming up as a witness to testify against him. And yet, you said he was still pretty nice to you, huh?

Perhaps he is trying to manipulate her further testimony.

• blondie
    blondie

In wonder if that was legal for the accused to talk to a witness in their trial? I wonder what the DA's office thinks?

Blondie

• rebel8
    rebel8
    :He is a traditional Christian. He's a Jehovah`s Witness.

A child molesting, 'Jesus juice' drinking, face transplant donning, child hanging out a bedroom window dangling, horror show video acting Jehovah's Witness.

GBL

LOL, I was thinking the same thing! Of course you forgot gender bending, makeup wearing, and cross dressing.

• Mary
    Mary

And he brought the kids, the three kids, Prince, Paris and Blanket, to the Kingdom Hall.

He named his third kid "Blanket"??? Christ, he may as well named these three: Curly, Larry and Moe...............what an idiot.............

• Will Power
    Will Power

Is Jackson looking for protection?

will

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Blondie quotes

:I wonder how much pressure his mother has been putting on him?

That's Witness protocol, whenever thinngs go wrong in ones life once they've left the "shelter form the storm". Jdubs sieze the moment and are opportunistic. "This wouldn't have happnened if you didn't leave Jehovah's organization"

Dismembered

"They": believe they're gliding down the highway,

when in fact they're slip-sliding away".

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

Thanks for posting this info:

On Sunday, the day before a court date that will pit Jackson against prosecuting attorney Tom Sneddon, the group visited the First African Methodist Episcopal Church, Los Angeles' preeminent black church.

On his Web site, Jackson wrote of the visit: "It was wonderful to be received with so much love today by the First AME Church of Los Angeles. I thank my brother Randy and Pastor Cecil Murray for inviting me.

I think this a lone will insure that MJ never gets reinstated. You can be a pedofile and come back into the JW fold but it is very hard to come back if you are caught fraternizing with Babylon the Great. If any unimportant(non-celeb.) JW ever said this they would be up before a Judical Committee.
  • Mulan
    Mulan
    He named his third kid "Blanket"???

I'm pretty sure it's a nickname. Duh!

• DocHayes
    DocHayes

I suppose this is what happens when you leave the Dubs, and never really learn anything about the religion. I've seen it happen time, and time again when people will become Disfellowshipped, and live a "worldly" lifestyle for a while (years, decades), but never question the beliefs they were fed as JW's. In the end, when they feel the need for religion, the natural tendency is to fall back upon party-lines, back to what they already know. Just because someone is disfellowshipped or disassociated, the deprogramming is not done. I suspect that ever since MJ disfellowshipped himself in the 80's, he's been carrying the baggage ever since.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I'm pretty sure it's a nickname. Duh!

Is the real name Duvet? Comforter? Sheet? Bed? Child Moseter! lol kidding got off track!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit