Michael Jackson stuff

by Mulan 40 Replies latest jw friends

• G Money
    G Money

Blanket, now that's funny. I downloaded that episode of south Park.

Well to many loyal readers here his attendance of the Kingdom Hall in Solvang wasn't new as I reported it right when it happened. I was met with skepticism as how could a freedom fighting rebel like me from Southern Mexico possibly know what is going on in lily white Solvang / Santa Ynez?

He has been going to most Sunday meetings since the memorial however I haven't chatted with any friends in the solvang cong. to see if he's been there the past few weeks. Been doing road trips in Mexico, seein friends, etc.

Viva el EZLN

• avishai
    avishai

I believed you g money

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Stacy Brown has been a journalist for over 10 years. First with the Daily News of Los Angeles where he covered the trial of serial killer Guy Dean Bouck, the O.J. Simpson civil trial, the shooting death entertainer Bill Cosby's son, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and others.

After three years with the Daily News, The Los Angeles Times called and offered Brown a position in their Community News division, where he covered politics, the environment and other local issues. In 2000, Brown came home to write for the Westchester, NY Journal News, his hometown newspaper where he continued his outstanding coverage of the entertainment industry and politics.

Brown, who knows well how to apply the right elements of pathos, suspense, humor and honesty in a book, successfully co-authored, ?Blind Faith: The Miraculous Journey of Lula Hardaway and her son, Stevie Wonder,? a collaboration with journalist Dennis Love. The book was critically acclaimed by Essence Magazine, Talk Show Host Don Imus, Black Entertainment Television and Reader?s Digest.

Brown, who has been a close friend and confidante of the Jackson family for nearly two decades, currently works as an analyst/contributor for MSNBC, where he regularly gives analyst about the Michael Jackson child molestation case.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    And Michael probably knew you were coming up as a witness to testify against him. And yet, you said he was still pretty nice to you, huh?
    Perhaps he is trying to manipulate her further testimony.

Or, perhaps she is in a court battle with MJ to get some visitation with her kids and they worked out a deal...

• steve2
    steve2

Yet another reason to rejoin the JWs: Impression management. I should be used to it by now, but the correlation between men facing allegations of child sex offending and (re)joining religious groups is depressingly high.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I'm pretty sure it's a nickname. Duh!

Is the real name Duvet? Comforter? Sheet? Bed? Child Moseter! lol kidding got off track!

Brooke

HAHAHAHHAHAH, Brooke! I think the baby's real name is Prince Michael II. The oldest is Prince Michael I. Kinda like Rocky I, and Rocky II....

CG

• marianne
    marianne

Are any of you actually Jehovah's Witnesses? If you are, why aren't you angry that Jehovah's name has been dragged into this entire mess that Michael Jackson created for himself?

• Shawn
    Shawn

I am not all that familiar with Jesse Jackson except kowing he ran for president and was a religious person. Does anyone find it jacked up that he equate Christianity with JWs? Neither Christians nor JWs want to be associated with other other. I know JWs consider themselves Christians but not when true Christians are included in the equation.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

THE ABRAMS REPORT 6:00 PM EST (MSNBC)
    June 3, 2005 Monday

D. ABRAMS: So how are they all keeping their stories straight? Mesereau said -- quote -- "They`ve all been scripted by their attorneys." And while Tom Mesereau came out strong, I`m not so sure that it was smart that he ended his closing argument by replaying clips of Michael Jackson on tape.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MICHAEL JACKSON, CHARGED WITH MOLESTATION: God knows in my heart how much I adore children.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Isn't that precisely the problem? When you actually invite children into your bed, you never know what's going to happen?

JACKSON: When you say bed, you're thinking sexual. They make that sexual. It's not sexual. We're going to sleep. I tuck them in. We -- I put little like music on, little story time, read a book. It's very sweet. Put the fireplace on. Give them hot milk. You know we have little cookies. It's very charming, very sweet.

People say why is he always with children? Well, I was raised in a world with adults. When kids were playing in bed, asleep at night I was up doing clubs. I was doing club dates, 3:00 in the morning. The striptease would come on after us. You know I was -- we were performing and we weren't -- we didn`t have friends. My brothers were my friends, but we worked. We worked. We worked.

There was no Christmas. There were no birthdays. We were very strict Jehovah's Witnesses, so I'm compensating -- nature made sure that I compensated for the loss. So when you come behind my gates you'll see an amusement park, you'll see animals. You'll see everything I never got to do. There's candy everywhere. It's fun.

I've said many times my greatest inspiration comes from kids. Every song I write and every dance I do, all the poetry I write, it's all inspired from that level of innocence, that consciousness of purity and children have that. I see God in the face of children. And man, I just love being around that all the time.

If I come home from a hard day at the studio, and I come home to my deer or my chimps, and I can hug them, and they don't ask you anything. They don't complain. You know they don't gossip. They just want a hug and some love, and you get on with it.

Peter Pan to me represents something that's very special in my heart. You know he represents youth, childhood, never growing up, magic, flying, everything I think that children and wonderment and magic, what it`s all about. And to me I just have never, ever grown out of loving that or thinking that it's very special.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You seem very lonely. Is that true?

JACKSON: I used to be very lonely, painfully lonely -- so bad. You have no idea. I used to walk the streets looking for people to talk to.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

CBS MORNING NEWS, 6:30 AM EST (CBS)
    May 31, 2005 Tuesday

VINCE GONZALES reporting:

A source close to Michael Jackson tells CBS News it was a quiet, even subdued, holiday weekend at the singer's Neverland Ranch, and that Jackson, who spent time with his family, left the ranch once to go to a Jehovah's Witness meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit