Michael Jackson stuff

by Mulan 40 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:He is a traditional Christian. He's a Jehovah`s Witness.

A child molesting, 'Jesus juice' drinking, face transplant donning, child hanging out a bedroom window dangling, horror show video acting Jehovah's Witness.

GBL

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I was woundering:

D. ABRAMS: And Michael probably knew you were coming up as a witness to testify against him. And yet, you said he was still pretty nice to you, huh?

BROWN: Well, he was. You know, there was one eerie moment. Michael -- after the -- after the meeting was over, Michael approached me. He said -- he asked me, was the Bible that he had in his hand -- did it belong to me? And you know, I was stunned. I said, No, you know, it's not mine. And it turned -- you know, I don`t know. He turned around, went back in for a moment and came back out.

D. ABRAMS: Yes. That sounds like to me a rap. You know, like, when you're -- when you're trying to get someone's attention of the -- you know, like, you say, Hey, is this -- is this your Bible, or is this your whatever? And I don`t know. Anyway. All right.

If this person is a witness against Micheal and a JW to boot, anybody know what specifically this person is a witness of ? And was is a bad move on Michaels part to approach him at this time?

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

>> He is a traditional Christian. He's a Jehovah`s Witness.

>> A child molesting, 'Jesus juice' drinking,...

so how exactly is he any different than any other witness?

-silent

(hmmm.... I done drained jesus dry ... my bottle of jezus juice done be empty. thank god I got another.... :)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The New York Post April 26, 2005 Tuesday

CAN it be Michael Jackson is steeping himself in that ol' time religion? Reported before is that he snuck out of his fairy-tale fortress for a Sunday morning prayer meeting. Well, he's done it more than that once. Again, he, the children and the bodyguards hit a nearby Jehovah's Witness service. Same church both times in the town of Solvang, Calif., between Santa Inez, where Neverland is, and Santa Maria where the courthouse is.

All very quiet. He sneaks in and out. And how can that be with paparazzi around? He travels in different SUVs with black-tinted windows. Sprawling Neverland has byways and passways. Michael's army all drive SUVs with black-tinted windows. In and out all day, one turns left, one right. Can't follow each one.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    Hmmmm. Time to drop off some stuffed lamgs at the solvang hall!

If you go, count me in. Oh, and can we stop off at Chumash for a few hours while we're there??? -Aude. (Of the 'got my little thrift-store lamb in my car' class -- just waiting for my first opportunity to join y'all in court support)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

frankiespeakin.....This is the really weird thing about the incident. Stacy Brown was scheduled to testify about the head-licking incident the very next day. So the day before he was supposed to testify for the prosecution, Jackson goes to Brown's kingdom hall (!) and approaches him (!) and tries to talk to him, no less. Maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt, but it sounds like the "Bible" thing was just a meager excuse for the DA'd Jackson to approach and talk to a Witness (in good standing), to make it look like he was just returning a Bible. Did he approach him to stir things up a bit, freak him out a little? It does sound really weird for a DA'd or DF'd person to suddenly come up to you at the meeting and say, "Oh, hey, is this Bible yours?" Brown said it wasn't his.

When Dan Abrams said it "sounded like a rap," he means that it sounded to him like Jackson was trying to scold or reprimand him? I'm not sure what he meant by that word.

• Daunt
    Daunt

Of course if JW's here this they'll be in open arms saying how much Jehovah is guiding him. Forgetting that they criticized him for years of being an apostate. Feel sorry for MJ.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

It sound like rap means, a line, or conversation starter with a opening line. It sounds to me like MJ was trying to evoke some sympathy from Stacy befor his testimony. Like saying not in real word but in effect saying,,"Hi remember me I'm a real person,,see I'm a nice guy,,that won't hold a gruge,,see,, I will even return your bible(don't judge me Matt. 7)"

I know that is putting alot into it, but that's what I feel the message he was trying to sending.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

MTV NEWS (MTV)
    08.16.2004 9:24 AM EDT

Michael Jackson Makes Surprise Visit To Sunday School Children

Michael Jackson, Steve Harvey, Jackson's brother Randy and Jackson's attorney Tom Mesereau Jr. surprised a group of 35 Sunday school children when they made an unannounced appearance at a Los Angeles church this weekend.

On Sunday, the day before a court date that will pit Jackson against prosecuting attorney Tom Sneddon, the group visited the First African Methodist Episcopal Church, Los Angeles' preeminent black church.

On his Web site, Jackson wrote of the visit: "It was wonderful to be received with so much love today by the First AME Church of Los Angeles. I thank my brother Randy and Pastor Cecil Murray for inviting me.

"God has always been in my heart and a part of my life and my family's lives," he continued. "It is through Him that we draw our strength. As a child, my mother taught me the value of prayer, and today it is still a part of my daily life."

Asked about his visit by ABC's "Good Morning America," Jackson said simply that he appeared at the church to "worship and see the children." One girl asked Jackson if the children could visit him at his Neverland Ranch, and Jackson told her, "You're welcome to come anytime."

CBS NEWS (CBS)
    SANTA MARIA, Calif., Aug. 16, 2004

Jackson made a surprise visit to Los Angeles' pre-eminent black church Sunday, which legal experts said was an effort to boost his reputation ahead of the showdown with Sneddon.

Jackson's appearance at First AME Church in South Los Angeles the day before his attorney was to challenge Sneddon in court also raised eyebrows.

"Jackson has never been involved with the African-American community in the past," said Steve Cron, a defense attorney who has been following the case. "I can't imagine why else he would suddenly get religion."

ABC NEWS (ABC)
    Aug. 16, 2004

ABC News' Jessica Yellin was with Jackson and asked him what brought him to the First AME Church.

"To worship and see the children," he said.

"Did you enjoy the service?" Yellin asked.

"I loved it," Jackson said.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

frankiespeakin....Yeah, that was the word I was looking for, "conversation starter". So............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit