WOULD YOU........................?

by Terry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

LT

Are you still speaking for the Devil or for LT

You know that the word for kill there means murder, and yes, you can murder yourself. As for war (or in my case as an law enforcement) killing in the line of duty is mostly not murder.

D Dog

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

DDog:
    You might need to elaborate, to draw out the distinction for me, especially in the case of a soldier finishing himself off rather than submit to torture.
    1Sam.31:4, 5.

• minimus
    minimus

Terry, WHY ask this question? You never answered tht query, earlier. "Feeling great", knowing you're going to die because of it--- is weird. Anyone could get the rush of their life (death) if they wanted to, I guess. But who would want to kill themselves for it?? Not me.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

LT

Saul whimpped out and sinned, what's the problem?

D DOG

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

DDog:Bring that action into the modern day theater of covert combat.
    Do you call cyanide capsules "wimping out"?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

LT or Devil?

Sin is sin. If you are asking if I might sin in war. I've sinned before in a bind (that doesn't make it right), being a sinner, I probably... I mean, I will sin again under certain conditions.

Do you call cyanide capsules "wimping out"?

But, to answer your question, Yes!

D Dog

• Spook
    Spook

I'd take the pill. But, given other options, I'd prefer a mildly euphoric state where I could be in human contact through the affirmations and love of family and friends. But, failing that, the killer crunch definitely.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

DDog:Just exploring the bounds of your opinion, here;
    How about a suicidal charge, against overwhelming odds, in an attempt to "go out" heroically?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

LT

If you mean like taking a bullet for someone, I would say that, that is giving one life to save another, is a good thing. This is not murdering one self.

Dog

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

No, think "Little Big Rock" - "Custer's last stand"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit