A clean house is .... (you finish the statement)

by BrendaCloutier 54 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

** scratches head regarding Elsewhere's post **

Oh, I get it.... a CLEAN house is an EMPTY house!

D'oh

(OOoops, he was editing his post and it was empty when I responded.....d'0h!)

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Sorry Tigerman...I forgot to tell you to get better. That must be horrid to be restricted like that. I hope you're not in too much pain.

Big hug...Cathy L.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh No Tigerman you Poor Poor Baby!

Get better ok? If you need me to send you Chicken Noodle soup I will! (How would I do that?)

Brooke

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

just a beautifull dream.....

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Hi Cathy . . .appreciate your thoughts. The whole thing is kinda funny: I goofed up my wrist, got the cast, then two weeks later I goofed up my ankle and got another cast. My friends are like, " Did you hurt anything new THIS week ? "

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

A clean house is....one that hasn't been lived in very long!

(((tigerman)))

I'm so anal about people seeing a mess that I even clean up if I am expecting a maintenance person from the apartment complex.

I do the same thing. Wouldn't want anyone knowing how messy it gets.

• kls
    kls

Here Tigerman is a piece of wire from my cage that you can use to get them hard to reach skitches ---------------------<Yes this is the wire ,best i could do on such notice and they don't allow me to have wirecutters,,,,,,Dont know why that is?

Bet you don't look like quit the Tigerman now do ya

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

....is a sign that u'r not taking care of the more important things. GO PIONEER!!!!! SELL MORE MAGAZINES!!!! YOU DON'T STUDY ENOUGH!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

....oops...relapse...lol...

clean houses make me nervous. i'm afraid i'll mess something up. we like our house to be comfortably untidy.

luv, kitty

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

A sign that you need to have more activities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit