Once more, I ask for your help

by outnfree 54 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

{{{{{{{BRENDA}}}}}}}}}

OK girl...It's unanimous! You've had enough to deal with this past year. Sending lots of positive thoughts with LOVE and HUGS across the border.

Love ya,

Had Enough

• outnfree
    outnfree

Further update, (((lovely JWD people))): The tumor is malignant, but I'd already felt intuitively that it was. It is named invasive ductal carcinoma which is the most common type of breast cancer. The good news is the very small size -- 1 cm. And the fact that it has not metastisized (sp?) to the liver or lungs as mentioned yesterday. There are other positives in regard to aggressiveness, nourishment and blood receptors that will help with treatment.

I still don't have all the bone scan results, but the MRI was done this morning and those results won't be in for about one week.

There is some fear, but mostly my gut says I'll be okay post-surgery. So I keep visualizing and praying while I wait.

outnfree

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((outnfree))))) Keep us posted.

Lots of love, hugs, and positive energy to you,

Nina

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hello, all!

Well, the bone scan was abnormal and necessitated regular x-rays. The regular x-rays showed something on my ribs and skull, so I was sent for an MRI of the skull on Saturday. Meanwhile, I took my rib x-rays to an orthopaedic surgeon, on Wednesday last, for a second opinion, and he did NOT think the x-rays indicated a cancerous lesion on my bones. So I await the MRI results.

I have had a phone consult with the breast surgeon although I do not meet with her face to face again until the 24th. The lump is actually larger than previously thought - 2 cm x 1.45 cm, but there are no other tumors in either breast and the lymph nodes do not appear to be involved. At this point, I have the choice of a lumpectomy with radiation or a mastectomy, followed by hormone therapy. She will perform a sentinel node biopsy to spare as many lymph nodes as possible.

In the meantime, I have an appointment with the radiation oncologist tomorrow afternoon, as I have a great many questions about radiation risks, especially given some adverse family history. I have been reading, reading, reading about recent studies, the surgery, the radiation, the hormone therapy, and chemotherapy as well, which would be necessary if there IS anything in the skull.

Before I see the oncologist, I will see my energy healer in the a.m. I am feeling quite positive about what I know will be an ordeal and that's due in very large part to the knowledge that so many of you are pulling for me!

Love,

out

• lilbit
    lilbit

(((((((brenda))))))))) Thanks for the update. Ive been thinking about ya.

lilbit

• Dansk
    Dansk

Brenda,

What little energy I've got is yours!

Love,

Ian

X

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Outnfree)))))

I hope you don't mind that I made a copy of your post and sent it to all my friends, many who are involved in a healing prayer circle.

Also, I personally am at Level II Healing Touch, and will do remote treatments for you. I know you are on the path to wellness!!!

Love and light

ESTEE

This is what I wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I read the following message on a support forum website that I frequent, and ask for your support for this lovely lady.

Hello, all!

As many of you know, I believe in remote healing and the power of prayer. So I am asking those of you who also believe in these things to pray for me this time. (Lena is doing excellently well, thank you! )

This past week I have been diagnosed with a suspicious lump in my breast. A core biopsy has already been done, and I will know more on Wednesday. In the meantime, I should like you all to visualize along with me that the tissue in my body change from something possibly seriously detrimental to a benign part of my healthy being. The lump is tiny -- only 1 cm. in diameter -- but irregular, and both the surgeon and my general practicioner believe it will need to be removed. My gut tells me that, indeed, I will have to undergo a lumpectomy with the removal of some lymph nodes, but it also tells me that I will come out all right on the other side of the surgery.

Believing that thoughts can change outcomes, I invite you to visualize along with me the tissue becoming healthy and non-threatening. So much so, that when the lump is removed, the lab technicians will wonder that the tissue from the core biopsy and that from the lumpectomy come from the same lump.

Thanks so much,

outnfree

Thanks so much!

Love and light

Esther

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((Outnfree)))

I am so sorry you are having to go through this. My heart and healing are with you.

Here is a meditation suggestion to go with your healthy tissue visualization:

Starting with your head, crown chakra, visualize light swirling into your head. Swirling and swirling and cleaning all it encounters of anything unhealthy. Slowly take this swirling scouring light down to your heart and lungs. Up and out through your arms and hands, still coming in and filling through your crown chakra. Then, continue on through your torso, hips, legs and out your feet.

This is an excellent nightly meditatiion I use on myself, and I send to others.

Hugs, Love, Healing, Peace

Brenda

PS: rose petal and rose water baths. take the fragrance and love into your breasts. wash each one gently and lovingly. honour your feminine.

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((Ian))) - don't make me cry! You concentrate on you, and I'll concentrate on remembering what I told my brother: The amount of healing available from the Universe is not finite, therefore there's plenty of support for all of us who believe that thoughts are things.

lilbit -- I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. I was thinking I'd have all the test results by the weekend, and then they asked me to have the skull MRI. It's most likely nothing but an old bump to the head, but we need to know for sure.

Esther -- How exciting that you're at Level II! I noticed your "Love and Light" closing on another post recently and was thinking that you, too, had moved in a direction which included the spiritual without organized religion. My Reiki Master always says "Love and Light" to say good-bye or to sign cards and notes. I am thankful that you are asking your prayer circle to help.

Thanks again,

Brenda

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((Brenda))))

Thanks for the meditation! It's one I'll be sure to use.

My Reiki Master makes oils and sent me one which she used during my last treatment (she is out of town). It makes me feel very loved somehow and is a blend which "feels" very feminine -- if a smell can also be felt. When I feel a need to be hugged by the Goddess, I anoint myself or my surroundings with a bit of it. I will take note of your advice to honour my feminine side.

Hugs,

Brenda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit