Once more, I ask for your help

by outnfree 54 Replies latest watchtower medical

• prophecor
    prophecor

Wishing you well during your time of trial.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I too am thinking about you!..After going through this with hubby (Lung Cancer)..when he found out he just gave up!

I wish we had foud it sooner...he might be alive today. But never having smoked in his life..the Drs. just told him it was nothing..

His Dentist told him to have a spot on his throat looked at by a Doc..but the Doc. just brushed it off..a few months later he turned yellow..it had invaded his liver so badly with tumors..it was hopeless!. We had no idea he was even sick!

When it is in your liver..nothing works..the liver processes the chemo. and if it isn't working they have nothing left.

So I am glad you are catching this early. Geting it taken care of.

And thank you so much for keeping us updated..you have a very good heart..

I have heard that picturing the offending spot and destroying it in your mind really works..this post has really given me some good info on that thought! Thank you all...

Snoozy..

Hugs your way...alt

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Quick update:

Brenda had surgery at 10:00 am Eastern time this morning. Please send loving prayers for her surgery recovery and a possitive outcome to the tumor removal, and fully recovery.

Hugs

Brenda C

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Brenda C, if you can please send my love to Brenda,,,,,,, and I will be thinking of her , wishing her a full recovery.

Thanks for the update.

Hugsssss ,Dede

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Dede, I'm not in direct touch with her except for email. I work with her spiritually... I send distance reiki and do other distance energy work with her. Yes, I will pass on your love. Last night as I was winding down myself, about midnight her time, she was peaceful and at ease with the coming surgery, where she had been anxious this past couple of weeks.

I am in touch with her brother and will send good wishes through him, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit