Once more, I ask for your help

by outnfree 54 Replies latest watchtower medical

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Good to hear. Your Reiki Master is obviously working with more than just Reiki. Always a good thing.

I will take note of your advice to honour my feminine side.

Not just your feminine, but your breasts specifically, since this is where the abnormality and physical abuse (of the cancer) is exhibiting itself.

Male/female organ cancers are considered by many a physical display of a mental or spiritual dislike or outright hatred for either our own gender, or the way the organ has been or is allowed to be used or abused. Hence my suggestion at loving your breasts. Both of them. Roses signify love of every level and every type. When used they also provide a great deal of spititual self-healing and protection.

Hugs, Love, Healing, Peace

Brenda

• lilbit
    lilbit

bttt

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks, Brenda.

I understand it is the opinion of some that my (now ex-)husband's infidelity could have had an effect on the health of my breasts since my femininity had been "attacked." I'm not sure if that's it, but I suppose it could be possible. So I will coddle my bosom during my daily ablations as you suggest. I feel a strong connection to the Moon Goddess, too, without really knowing why. I just go with it ...

Brenda

• kls
    kls

Outnfree, your positive attitude shows through and i will give as much healing thoughts as i can

Please keep us informed so we can help

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

(((((((((((Brenda))))))))))))) ,,, I am so sorry to hear you are going thru this. I just read this and I was wondering if you found this lump or did the doctors? So many of us women, don't take the care that we should with ourselves, seeing our Dr. regularly etc......reading this has made me see how important self test are. I will be sending you postive vibes, thoughts and I will be praying to the moon goddess as well, whatever I can to wish the best for you. Keep us updated and thanks for sharing such a personal thing, just know that we are here and care deeply for you, Sister.......hugsssssssss Dede

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks, lilbit, kls and ((((Dede))))!

NEWS: There is no cancer on/in my brain! I am cleared for surgery after all these tests, feeling confident that we know pretty much what we are dealing with going in.

My surgeon called me this morning and I will meet with her next Wednesday to review procedures and ask further questions before surgery next Friday morning, 20 May.

I met with both my energy healer and my radiation oncologist yesterday and have not yet decided on what type of radiation therapy I will undergo, but I will take the 8% or so advantage it has over lumpectomy with hormone therapy alone having radiation therapy will offer me. I will also continue to thank you all and the Universe for what I can only say has been the speeded up version of "taking care of Brenda." You may recall that I was thinking I'd have to wait until the 24th to even see the surgeon, and yet, she called ME from the hospital this morning.

My radiation therapy will be done using a relatively new kind of radiation therapy which is better-controlled as to intensity and field if I go with full radiation. If I go with limited, I will be part of a clinical trial. Insurance coverage, alas, may determine which route I take, but I am comfortable with either method. Anyway, the exact treatment cannot be decided upon until post-operative results are in.

Please continue working with me in visualizing the cells being content to be released and sent on their way, knowing that their service to me is now done. The doctor will be performing a sentinel node biopsy to ascertain whether or not the cancer has spread into my lymph nodes (they did not seem to be involved from the MRI), and I am seeing that pathology coming back negative as well.

Thanks and love,

Brenda

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Very good news, Brenda!

Lots of love, hugs & positive energy,

Nina

• obiwan
    obiwan

Whew!! I am so glad to hear that things are moving in a positive direction. Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I'm not on here much. Anything that I can do Brenda, just let me know.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh Brenda! Such good news. It never ceases to amaze me when the Universe decides to speed things up once decisions are made and that they are the RIGHT decisions! Simply amazing.

Hugs Love Healing Peace

Brenda

PS You have a PM

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Brenda--first time I read this post. I will definitely keep positive thoughts for you. You have a very positive outlook which I know will contribute toward your healing process.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit