Introducing myself

by bitca 33 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

bitca. Glad you spoke up. You just keep on speaking up! Real truth really does set us free...

~Merry

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome Bitca there are thousands of people that had similar experiences to you and you will find lots of relevant threads on this board, old and new.
    I liked the way you decided to go to college and get a proper education, ignoring the JWs who always strongly discourage this.

Not only do they not help you much in case of financial need, but I believe the real reason why they discourage this is because they greatly fear thinking educated people with prestige who can point out their lies and cause agitation. They dread criticism so much because their whole belief system is so shaky and can readily fall apart with the least scrutiny hence why all critics are promptly expelled and shunned.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

lmao bitca! I'm sorry!! HUGS THE LITTLE GIRL YOU WERE!

• bitca
    bitca

thanks to everyone who responded. You've made me feel very welcome here!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

• love11
    love11

Hi bitca- I'm glad you're finally able to straighten your life out. It's too bad the adults in your life were more irresponsible than you were as a little girl. But their stupid decisions don't have to affect the rest of your life. Enjoy your freedom from abuse and I hope know the rest of your life is going to be good.

Welcome To The Real World

• skyman
    skyman

I have never posted before either. I have been reading the post for over three years now and have allways been afraid of the Borg finding me out. I know MerryMagdalene we grew up together so it is time for all of us to stand up and not worry about the Borg.

• Namasti
    Namasti

Welcome and thanks for that moving bio, We can all relate.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome Bitca and Skyman!

Sit back, relax, and post to your heart's content. So glad you joined us.

Dave

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Welcome Skyman.

From one Idahoan to another.

This makes about 6 Idahoans I know of who post here.

Maybe more.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit