Introducing myself

by bitca 33 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome, you'll find a lot of good people here, I hope to see more from you.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Gretings Bitca and Skyman. This is a good place to be.

• Bas
    Bas

Welcome skyman and bitca, stories like yours remind me why I'm antiBorg, grrrr what a evil cult it is! -Bas

• wiegel
    wiegel

Welcome Bitca and Skyman!

• ivy
    ivy

bitca, it sounds like you had a lot to overcome, congratulations on making it so far. Your story was very poignant. Enough so that it brought skyman out of lurking.

Welcome to both of you.

• clementine
    clementine

welcome to you both bitca and skyman!!! :-))

• alw
    alw

Welcome to the board Bitca and Skyman - the more the merrier - hope to hear from you some more. alw

• defd
    defd

I read your story and it made me sad really. Sounds like you had some rough times. But it is NOT Jehovahs fault that the people who CLAIMED to worship Him didnt! All those things you described in your post that people done are things that Jehovah God disagree with. Believe me those people will answer to Jesus for what they have done. The bible says that ALL will stand before the judgement seat and that God will render to each one according to his or her works. You said that you always new that what you were taught was false! I dont believe that. You had just never put it into your heart! Or as the saying goes, Made it your own. I believe it is beacause of what you said in your post:

(I live my life the way I want.)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome Bitca and Skyman!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Welcome Bitca and Sky! Nice to have you here. Bitca -- what was done to you was extremely abusive, and not your fault at all! Just know that since you are able to live your life exactly as you want to now, and your past was part of your present personage, it wasn't entirely wasted.

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit