What sin did you ever committ that you thought you never never would?

by littlerockguy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I committed all the sins I thought I would. And none of the ones I thought I wouldn't - including adultery, thats my only big no no really.

• zaphod
    zaphod

speaking against the society

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

Are we talking JW sins or the real thing?

curlygirl

• Cat-er-daynightfever
    Cat-er-daynightfever

I never thought that I would ever have sex out of wedlock. I never even thought I would actually sin in this way in my heart. I felt a very deep sense of principle. I knew that I should never even let it come up in my heart. As for sleeping with a married man...I honestly don't know for sure if the one man was still married or not. I did know that legally he was still bound to his wife through the legal waiting period between marriages. So, technically, in God's eyes maybe I did that too.

I had made a vow to God that if I ever did such a thing that he could curse me. I felt so strongly about wanting to be more than decent. My father molested me. I felt that I had to be more thatn perfect in behavior to be wanted as a wife. It's not surprising, then, to know that I felt that God had cursed me from birth to allow my father or anyone violate me in such a way. By the time I was sixteen, I began to understand that the brothers might feel that I was indecent or immoral and like my father if I told them I had been molested. I didn't even feel like I was good enough to have a so-called decent brother wanting to marry me. That stigma really sucks!!!

Cat

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Never thought I would actually willingly do that some day. It has taught me not to judge other people too harshly. Every sin has its own story

yep, i had an affair with a married men.

Yes every sin does have it's own story.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

with a married men

erm... with a married man or with married men? ([life of brian]if it's not too personal[/life of brian] ;-))

• zaphod
    zaphod

lolbut really - it still kind of gives me shivers saying stuff contra-borganisation

real sins - i was pretty sure i might dabble in most of them 'cept the illegal ones like killing and stuff.

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

Cat,

Welcome to the board! You've come to the right place to heal.

Curlygirl

• steve2
    steve2

When I was in my early twenties, I cruised the streets one lonely and cold night and ended up having the most boring sex with an older man. As a JW at the time, I could never have imagined myself doing that, but I did it. I confessed it to the elders and was publicly reproved. After leaving the witnesses, I began to explore my sexuality under less of a shadow of repressed disdain, and found the experiences infinitely more gratifying.

• cheeseman
    cheeseman

A threesome with a Spaniard and a Swede. They could barely understand a word of English, that just made it more fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit