What sin did you ever committ that you thought you never never would?

by littlerockguy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Adultery (sexual relations with a married man); after all I was a prude as an active JW. I never thought I would do such a thing.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Exactly the same here. Sexual relations with a married man. I always considered having sex with a married man completely disgusting. Never thought I would actually willingly do that some day. It has taught me not to judge other people too harshly. Every sin has its own story.

• booker-t
    booker-t

I thought I would never go to a prostitute for sex when I was a "devout" JW. I would look at the prostitutes as scum. Boy that scum sure was good. Never judge and never say never is what I have learned.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Completely hating the WTS and it's leaders with every fiber of my being...

Except for the "brother" that decided to bang my wife, I've never hated so intensely... not even Debil da Satan.

I've commited murder in my heart... the fear of prison is all that keeps it from happening.

u/d (of the formerly would never hurt a fly class)

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Looking back to when I was an adolescent, I'd have to answer the original question in the affirmative. Twenty-five or 30 years ago, I was trying so hard to be a good dub. After the age of 16 or 17 ... nah. I had decided that the Dubs were full of it. Life was an open menu.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

smoking..

(is that a sin?)

• Daunt
    Daunt

smoking, high off weed and masterbating in the meeting. There I finally said it.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    smoking, high off weed and masterbating in the meeting. There I finally said it

So are you saying you were an "elder"? LOL

u/d

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

voting

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

smoking weed... well, i always wanted to try, but i never dared. then i found out, everyone of the young guys in my congo does, so i shared a few joints with them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit