What the C/O overseer said

by NoAnswers 24 Replies latest jw friends

• franklin J
    franklin J

...I suppose they would even drink "cool aid" if asked.....perhaps they all remember Jim Jones British Guayana..those were all loyal worshippers....

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

This makes me believe that the waters are drying up if true. Perhaps they are preping the flock for increasing pressure to contribute? I'd be interested to see if similar comments turn up from other c/o's or if this was one gung-ho co's moist dream...

J

• NoAnswers
    NoAnswers

yeah blondie thats what the brother said.... he said we are in the last days and we should start now so when tribulation comes we are ready for it and would pass as a brezze

• NoAnswers
    NoAnswers

lol he also bashed on the congregation for the assistance .... as it looks we are doing really bad with the numbers so he was really staright forward.

We have about 113 publishers or so and only about 80 something go to the books study and ministry school ./ service.

i just wonder how the elders got it on the friday meetin

i just sit in the back and enjoy

• simplesally
    simplesally

I remember many a brother who said from the platform that if the GB tells us this black bible is now green well then it's green. Brothers would tell us that if the Society told us to go into hiding that it was time to go to the "mountains" that we should be ready to go. We should never become so attached to our things like Lot's wife.

• Honesty
    Honesty

And all the loyal brainwashed dubs say, " Yes, Master".

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Cause the Society has been so honest, forthright, and upstanding when it comes to money. End of the world next year...sell your biz...pioneer... you don't need to save for retirement.....help give to spread the word....... Did they refund any money to the brothers that gave their savings to the borg after 1975? Don't think so...who's to say you're not wrong yet again.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    8 However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said above, I also now say again, Whoever it is that is declaring to YOU as good news something beyond what YOU accepted, let him be accursed.

Perfect-----just perfect! Thanks Elsewhere!

hugs

Annie

• simplesally
    simplesally

They would be better off with people from "The Body Snatchers" ......... you remember the pod people?

• Preston
    Preston
    I would have pulled my pants down, bent over and said "when money starts growing out of here then I'll give it to you".

Dustin, I would be careful which elders were present If I flipped my ass up in the air in front of everyone...

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit