I hate living with effing psycho parents

by tsunami_rid3r 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully
    my mom having a stroke and dieing would solve a lot of things right now.

Really, you don't want to be saying stuff like that. They have a nasty way of coming back to bite you in the arse. The truth is if your mom had a stroke, she probably wouldn't die from it, and very likely it would become part of your responsibility to take care of her. Do you have any idea just how nasty adult diapers are??

Be very careful what you wish for.

Keep focussed on your schooling, keep focussed on your goal to scrape enough cash together to move out on your own. You're a smart guy, you've got your whole life ahead of you. Talk to your school counsellor. Talk to your family doctor about how angry you are with your parents. You may need more help than what anonymous people on a discussion board can give you.

You still haven't answered my question about which of your accounts you want to keep. Kindly let me know, otherwise someone may make the decision for you.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

ill keep this accout. my mom showed me this scripture on long hair. 1 corinthians 11:14 says: Does not nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit