WHO IS WORSE TO A JW, A PAEDOPHILE OR AN APOSTATE?

by diamondblue1974 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Hearing about the child molester in Glasgow who has been charged but not disfellowshipped did cause me to think a little;

As an apostate you can be shunned without the need for a JC meeting irrespective of the fact that you might be repentent (not if you have any sense though); however the child molester mentioned hasnt been disfellowshipped!!??...if this is true doesnt it clearly highlight the WTS f**cked up sense of morals?

Does anyone have anything further to add to this in terms of experiences or information?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Most pedofiles are charismatic enough to "display" repentance to a JC. Plus, if they were to DF someone for that, it may suggest there is a problem plus it makes people ask questions like, "Why was bro. Alwayscheckingoutlittlekids DF'd?" Questions are never a good thing, because you might just get answers.

On the other hand, an apostate doesn't give a rats ass about a JC because they know a JC doesn't have any authority and is just a bunch of old men who think they're the shit, therefore make no attempt to display repentance therefore worse then the pedofile.

Yes, that is very messed up.

Kwin

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

An apostate as they are out and are have no fear of the truth, where a paedophille thrives on the lies so he does not want the truth told.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

In answer to the actual question...according to every Witness ive ever known including my Parents,a Paeodophile is far worse.

I only ever knew of 1 Paedophile in about 30 Years being in the Religion.He was Disfellowshipped about 10 Years ago..and as far as i know he still is ..despite going to Meetings.The Elders did it as a protection.I applaud them.

But then ive always swam against the tide when i hear of the so called massive Molestation cover ups in the Religion.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    On the other hand, an apostate doesn't give a rats ass about a JC because they know a JC doesn't have any authority and is just a bunch of old men who think they're the shit, therefore make no attempt to display repentance therefore worse then the pedofile.

How Right You Are!!!

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

false repentance is worse than deliberate unrepentance.

and

this is just a stupid question. Pedophiles are worse than any apostate could be.

-Eduardo

• Quotes
    Quotes

(Quotes puts on his JW hat for a moment)

A Paedophile is committing a sin. A terrible, terrible offence. But as such, his "sin" is no different from any other sin: smoking, drug addiction, homosexuality, etc. The important question (to a JC): "Does this person appear to be repentant?"

An apostate, OTOH, has committed the ultimate sin: a sin against the Holy Spirit (aside: how can you sin against a non-personified radar-like inanimate force?). By definition, they are unrepentant. They have not fallent victim to a weakness (as in the examples above) but have actively chosen to rebel against Jahoobee's Organization.

Therefore, an apostasy is the WORST sin.

(Quotes removes JW hat, shudders, and vomits all over the keyboard.)

• Flash
    Flash

WHO IS WORSE TO A JW? That's easy, an apostate. Anyone who leaves the faith is far worse than a sinner that remains.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I always thought that in order to sin against the holy spirit you had to have the holy spirit and didn't the WTS preach that the "great crowd" only had the holy spirit indirectly or none at all and only the "annoited" had the holy spirit and therefore we could not really committ the unforgivable sin and die without a ressurrection? If that wasn't true would me be given a more harsher judgement than that of Adam and Eve? Just trying to use their logic

• Flindersgirl
    Flindersgirl

Absolutely an apostate. I mean a paedophile can be "redeemed" yeah? NOT! It really points up the twisted way in which JW's think and the governing body in particular when you get eternal death for questioning or in my case writing a doctorate about the faith but you can hurt little children and young people over and over and OVER again and as long as you "sincerely repent" and are doing your "utmost" to live a "clean life" and not "give in to temptation' you still have the chance of gettting into the kingdom.

This stuff still has the power to make me very angry....you can intellectualise it to a point but the sheer deceptive, destructive nature of this faith cannot be rationalised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit