Child abuse or consenual relationship?

by pratt1 30 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

I'd do the same thing if this prospective CO elder had a 5 year relationship with a 14 yr old little girl...

..like IT said, report it to the police.

All kinds of Q's are racing through my mind:

Is this the first time she has done this with a minor?

Does her elder husband know about his wife's abuse?

Does he condone it?

Does he participate in similar behaviour?

They are about to be placed in a very powerful position exposing themselves to thousands of defenseless minors.

Get this addressed ASAP!

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I'm not sure about your local laws, but here 14 is the legal age of consent........

The age of consent in NY is 17. http://www.ageofconsent.com/newyork.htm

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Two things are important here in my opinion....

1st - Your brother's mental health. He has probably supressed these feelings and emotions for years and years. It will feel better to open the "windows of the mind" and air out everything. It will feel very liberating. During this process he may discover if this early sexual tryst has hurt his ability to have various relationships. I know that many people have trust issues in relationships when they have been sexualized at an early age by an adult. Sad but true. So of utmost concern is what does he want to do?

2nd - This woman should not be trusted to be around other children. Her new appointment will only allow her greater access to young men and women. She should not be allowed to sexualize any more youngsters. While your brother may have wanted his encounter with her.....ask him if he thinks other 14 year old boys would know whether or not it is appropriate and if they should be sexualized that early by an adult.

Your mother is being a typical Dub.... "maybe Jehoba has forgiven her"? YEAH, WHAT ABOUT THE LAWS OF THE LAND? These sickos thrive on hiding their behaviors...light needs to be shined in their dark corner and exposed for who they are.

• Krystal
    Krystal

IT... you win!

At 14 it is definetly abuse... even if he was "consenting" it is easy to influence a 14 year old... especially when you are 1) a woman 2) an elder's wife...

Besides, who says he is the only victim maybe there are others that are suffering the consequences of her actions too...

• roybatty
    roybatty
    I'd do the same thing if this prospective CO elder had a 5 year relationship with a 14 yr old little girl...

That's what I was thinking. Why is it when a grown woman abuses an underage male, people have questions about it, but when a grown man molests an underage female, we're all outraged.

It's all the same. This woman should be thrown in jail.

It makes me sick that she's out there, running around and probably has access to continue this behavior.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Expose her to the police, and then write a letter to the cong...including the proof. Hopefully this will prevent anyone else's child from experiencing her AGAPE love. And then think of all the "seeds of doubt" that will be placed into the minds of the R and F once they find out. Win/win all around. And good for your brother-in-law.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    That's what I was thinking. Why is it when a grown woman abuses an underage male, people have questions about it, but when a grown man molests an underage female, we're all outraged.

Maybe because of statements like this???

However, at 15, only one year oldr, I had my first consensual sexual encounter. It was with someone a few years my senior. I initiated the incident and was a more than willing participant. Was it a good idea? NO. Should the other party have gone along with it? NO. Was is it child abuse? No, I don't think it was. And if that person were to have been prosecuted or anything, it would've destroyed me.
  • Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    she has probable asked for forgiveness in her heart therefore the elders do not need to know of the affair.

Oh - Puhleeze!!

Forgiveness in her heart?? Not a chance. Not for something that went on for 5 years. Not for something involving a minor.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The elders need to know and the r&f in her circuit need to know.

An adulterous, pedophelic Circuit Overseer's spouse. Sure. She's asked for forgiveness in her heart.

-Aude.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Yep, somtimes it feels like there are different laws for men and women!

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

It's child abuse...

At 14, he had no LEGAL CAPACITY to consent..

BY DEFINITION, he could NOT consent.

kimberlee d.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit