Hurray - Friday Night - what will you be doing

by Crumpet 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

It's friday evening! at last. How will you be spending your weekend? What will you be doing to relax tonight folks?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Studying. I've a final exam for Intro. to Greek & Roman History on next friday night. But then I'm all free 'till September!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

It's not evening here yet. I still have to work for another 4 1/2 hours.

Maybe I'll buy some beer on the way home.

Walter

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Taking over the World!

Brooke

• doogie
    doogie

oh, there will be no relaxing tonight...

i plan to go to a show (some local band), drink myself stupid and just kind of go from there.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Taking some of my new "worldly" friends to a Honky Tonk and watch a local band called "69 Times" play classic rock- it's my friends birthday (and tax day!).

u/d

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am actually going to see my Grandmother tonight whom I have not seen in 5 years!

Brooke

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

"no relaxing"

i concur. tonight my boyfriend has visitation with his kids, 8, 6 and 2 (VERY active kids; i must add; i often thought there would be NO way those kids would sit for 15 minutes straight at a KH let alone 2 hours)

order some pizza and watch kids movies; then make dinner for me and sweety, some wine, drinks and hot lovin'

• kls
    kls

Nothing tonight ( what a surprise ) but tomorrow i have a surprise Birthday party planned for my sister who will turn 50.

I got her a cake with a big black Buzzard ( vulture) with black flowers for frosting.

Just not sure if she will be happy or if i need to run for my life but if i have to run, i atleast i know i can run faster then her

PS for a gift i got her a diaper in a box with a hammer that says' break box incase of emergency,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Think i better run.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

KLS Very funny!

Just what a B*itch would get someone turning 50!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit