Hurray - Friday Night - what will you be doing

by Crumpet 43 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

yes but i can talk to crumpet with msn

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

5 more hours to go here...

Tonight I will be hanging with my hubby whose been desperately applying and interviewing for a new job. I will be trying to cheer him up and remind him to be patient for the job offers I know he will eventually be getting.

God love him he works so hard and he's just so anxious to find something so he can "take care of the family". I have to keep reminding him that the whole reason the family is taken care of and not in need of anything is because of him and it will all work out. Being unemployed is just so hard on a man who wants so badly to handle it.

Anywho... We will probably do dinner and a movie.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

..and lo my Taxi has arrived........have a good un all!!

I will

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

ademal - Good luck for your hubby!

tj - msn is a wonderful thing - shame monkeys (kls) cannot use it but then they can retype shakespeare can't they!

I am living vicariously through teh experiences of others whilst trying not to get lonely while my B/F is out all night! wailllll!

• kls
    kls

shame monkeys (kls) cannot use it but then they can retype shakespeare can't they!

Crumpet i didn't you knew Shakespeare, did you know that we used to be neighbours? His cage was just across from mine and he was,,,,,,,,,oops ,,never mind

• Huxley
    Huxley

I'm going to watch 'Rubin and Ed' which I've been dying to see for months... Later I'll cycle over to a friend's house for a rollicking shindig. (Hopefully it won't be raining..) H

• vitty
    vitty

Im going be here on JWD of course

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

kls - i knew you were an intelligentsia monkey!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

going home to bed. i've had a very long week.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

going home to bed. i've had a very long week. Awww you poor thing. Get some Rest. Take Care! Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit