Hurray - Friday Night - what will you be doing

by Crumpet 43 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I is such a stinker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

So Brooke ,when is you're next Barfday,,,,,,,,,,,,let me know,,,,,ack,ack, ack

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I went out last night and the night before.
    Tonight I shall likely stay in, read, and pour myself a glass of the good stuff...
    ...slainte!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am not telling because you can't come to the party!

It's July 12th! For Hadenuf's party I want at least a cake for April(my husbands cousin) and I! We both are turning 25!

You have to come!

Brooke

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

KLS That is sooo funny. As long as it isn't one of your used diapers.... no monkey poo in it, ok?

Tonight, Friday night, as usual it will be a take-n-bake pizza and a dvd.

Tomorrow we get up early and drive to S Seattle to see the Boing Museum of Flight (We havent been in years), go to a scale modelers show in Renton, then finish the day by shopping at IKEA!. I am going to be soooo pooped!

Sunday. Sleep.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

A yobbo night for me....im meeting some mates in town where we will play Backgammon and discuss Wittgenstein.....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm still at work for another 4 hours. However, tonight the wife's going out with some of her buddies. I'm thinking of going shopping for some 8-tracks. Depending on time, I may work on my album some more, but I'm gonna go out singing tonight at a karaoke bar.

Another thing I wanna get done is put some clips of my new songs on my website. I'll see where the evening takes me.

• kls
    kls

As long as it isn't one of your used diapers.... no monkey poo in it, ok?

You guys ain't going to believe me that i is potty trained till i show ya what's in my bowl,,,,,,,,,,,,ok!

Whyamihere ,i will try but the zoo is very busy on those day's.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

True everyone likes to see the Monkey's!

Brooke

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

talking to you of course

• kls
    kls

talking to you of course,,,,,,,,tijkmo ,,,,,,,,,,,you're computer is better then mine cause i can never hear youYou can't hit me cause i wayyy over here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit