don't ya think it's a rotten trick?

by zaphod 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zaphod
    zaphod

how can you tell people to end their life if it sucks?

that really sucks.

wouldn't it be better to encourage them to make it better?

zaphod

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

how can you tell people to end their life if it sucks?

that really sucks.

wouldn't it be better to encourage them to make it better?

Funny YOU say that. Well I guess I should say not to End it but Shut the Hell up. You are turning around and putting a Positive note in when all it is Negative. I don't get it. Everyone on here says this sucks and this sucks God is hateful and blah blah blah. I am sorry I got sick and tired of people always looking at the Negative and pointing the finger at something else.

I am not a evil or mean person. I am a very Positive person really. I just get pissed about Selfish Annoying Frustrating Disgruntled Mind Numbing Stupid Topics that just shows the Intelligence factor. It just sucks you say God gave us a Rotten Trick....Now you say Encourage?...Should have thought that before you said something!

Brooke

• zaphod
    zaphod
    Funny YOU say that

i just put up a question to encourage debate.

Should have thought that before you said something!

funny YOU say that.

I just get pissed about Selfish Annoying Frustrating Disgruntled Mind Numbing Stupid Topics that just shows the Intelligence factor

i suppose we should stick with topics like, "don't i got a cute avatar" and stick up photos of ourselves in underwear. real intelligent.

calm down dear. it's only a website

zaphod

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am calm.

Fine go off on my "Cute Avatar" just having a little fun.

Good god get a grip.

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

i suppose we should stick with topics like, "don't i got a cute avatar" and stick up photos of ourselves in underwear. real intelligent.

btw....It was all fun you know what that is don't you? 2 different topics. Sorry that I had a fun day!

I loved the part were you said...real intelligent...Because I am!

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I must have been using my "Free Will" yesterday!

calm down dear. it's only a website.... Why don't you calm Down? It is only a opinion.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit