"If I were GOD" Election processes begin now!!

by breeze 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dustin, Preston is my B*tch!

Preston can have that Title and all he has to do is sit there look pretty and entertain me!

Brooke aka God

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Preston......Who is a Hottie? I wanna see!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Damn it Brooke even as God you can't have evrything!!!!!! I am Satan now hear me roar.

Or something kind of like that. Anyways as Satan I get a red lightsaber. So take that. You have to have a blue one or somethig.

• Preston
    Preston
    Preston......Who is a Hottie? I wanna see!

Brooke....erm...sorry..GOD...take a good long look in the mirror...

- Preston (of the evil slave whip Dungeon class)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

NO!

I get Everything Red! (Speaking of red wait until you see my living room Dustin!)

You can have Black!

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Awwww thank you Preston!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

I want the red one (throwing best possible Satan tantrum) I want I want it I want it

Can you picture me as a little kid.

My evil mistress and I are never going to have offspring due to the fact they will probably turn out to be more than a handfull.

• Preston
    Preston
    Can you picture me as a little kid.

Yes Dustin, you've been a bad boy, now got to my room!!!!

- Preston

• Dustin
    Dustin

Nice Preston. But damn it I'm Satan and you are my whipping boy. Know your role. I was actually pretty good as a little kid. Once the golden age of 18 came around though it was another story. I wish I would have always been like this.

• Preston
    Preston
    I was actually pretty good as a little kid.

.... and now you're Satan! hmm, I'll have to have a word with your moms and pops on their poor parenting skillz. I wonder how they feel having a lucifer in the family, those family bible studies must of been akward ("Hey, God's talking about me right here mom!")...

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit