"If I were GOD" Election processes begin now!!

by breeze 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Please elect me "Slutarina - Queen of all that is pink and frilly"

Sorry that's Preston! lol Try another! Brooke aka GOD

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Please elect me "Slutarina - Queen of all that is pink and frilly" You go gurl!!

• Dustin
    Dustin

EvilForce can be a demon in my army of darkness.

• doogie
    doogie

breeze:

Elect me GOD!!
    I can't get my copy paste to work from "word"

nah...i don't think you need to paste anything else. brooke is right, god doesn't ask for an election, he just decrees it. what?...you say that sounds a lot like a dictator?...yeah, i guess it does. and brooke, you can't be god. god is a dude. everyone knows that.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Sure Dustin choose someone who wants to be a Queen of all that is pink and frilly to be a part of your army of darkness!

Brooke aka GOD!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Wrong!

Dude or No Dude I am GOD!

I may be a woman but I have the sick twisted mind and humor of a Man!...Right Dustin?

Brooke aka God

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke as Satan I fear no one but you and your mean spiritedness. And why shouldn't I have a pink frilly demon? He could scare the rest of them into submission. What kind of demon has the balls to wear pink?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    What kind of demon has the balls to wear pink?

You!

Brooke

• Preston
    Preston
    Sorry that's Preston! lol Try another! Brooke aka GOD

Thanks for the flattery Brooke. I'm not one to rank evil force but...mona mi, what a hottie! He can have that sultarina title all he wants, just give me the title that requires the least amount of responsibility and I'll be fine, work is overrated... - Preston

• Dustin
    Dustin

Preston you can be a gaurd in my mines of evil torture. You can stand there and hold the whip and yell once in a while. I think I have an over active imagination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit