The Generation Game 10 years on - 1995

by truthseeker 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Other stupid statements people would make from time to time (which would make me very mad) were: "well, the longer the system goes on - the more people can come in and ... "if the end came years ago (blah, blah) would you still be here"?

So you see they can put a positive spin on every depressing thing.

LHG

• rocketman
    rocketman
    be caught in a kind of whirlpool.

Last observed swirling about in a toilet, I might add.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey Evil, whats wrong with my face yo?

GBL (of the not not gay but always fishing for a compliment class )

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Nothing wrong with your face yo....

Just liked seeing "more" of you :) Looks like you go to the gym plenty... show off a little !!!

EF (of the I like men 1/2 naked class)

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

<-------- Look at the number of my post on this thread.

<--------- I'll come back and post on my 1995th post and see if anything has ended

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well confused....did you realize that since your 607th post it's been a time, time, and half a time?

• Bryan
    Bryan

I think in the next ten years or so, once all the oldschool GB members are in the ground, there will be a push because they led the bOrg for so many years. Now they must me be sitting in heaven with Christ, getting ready to kill all the women and babies!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb
    Well confused....did you realize that since your 607th post it's been a time, time, and half a time?

I hate to correct you on this, but it is a time, TIMES and a half a time. It has to equal three and a half or else it's new light.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Great thread!! They could simply realize a calculation was 100 years off and start again. JWs have always lived in the past. Personally, I think the religion will always have its ups and downs. As PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute".

And Mr. Barnum would put up signs "Egress This Way". People, thinking they were going to see something new and exciting would follow the Egress signes out the exit door, and were not allowed back in unless they paid for another ticket..... Yup. Sounds like the followers of THAT Publishing Company...

• observador
    observador

2014 in my radar screen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit