What the hell is wrong with people?

by Nosferatu 38 Replies latest jw friends

• doogie
    doogie

i got the sunglasses for 8 bucks at a gas station. i'm the last person he should be asking.

next time he asks me for money, i'll say, "ah, man...i was gonna ask you the same thing..."

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Most times when I am driving in my car I have my children with me. If someone acts like an asshole and cuts me off or drives too close to my tail or something else silly I'm not of a mind to provoke the other person by letting them know my displeasure. As long as nothing happened and no one got hurt I'm not going there. Cutting someone off, flipping the bird, rolling down my window and making verbal contact just doesnt make sense in this age of road rage. People are getting killed over stupid stuff like this. Even when I dont have my kids in the car, I dont act any different. This is not a wimp way out. This is being mature and wise.

Josie

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I wish I was Mature and Wise!

I see your point and agree with you on that. I am not one to do anything with my kids around. When I am alone I act the same but if someone pisses me off I think of what to do(or I do nothing). Mainly I laugh or I clap my hands sarcasticly. Other than that it takes alot for me to get mad!

Brooke

• sf
    sf

I'm pretty sure that was MARY!! Hahahahaha

sKally

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Cutting someone off, flipping the bird, rolling down my window and making verbal contact just doesnt make sense in this age of road rage.

A Toronto bus driver did that to me once because I had the audacity to honk my horn at him when he was driving at about 1/3 of the posted speed limit with no traffic in front of him. It was a 2 lane road, and there was no way to pass safely. As I approached the intersection the road widened and was able to get into a different lane. The light was red so I stopped. He then started honking his horn wildly, pulled the bus into the intersection to cut in front of me. In doing so he cut off the traffic on the other street. He opened his window and shouted obscenities at me as he gestured wildly with his middle finger. He looked so ridiculous I couldn't help laughing at him, which only made him more angry.

Walter

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Did you turn him in for driving under the influence of stupidity? lol

J

• Preston
    Preston

Nos, I found the perfect bumpersticker for you...

alt

Here's another one...BOC fan

alt

- Preston

• Brummie
    Brummie

WTF?? You sound real stupid on this thread.

;)

jk

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Did you turn him in for driving under the influence of stupidity?

I should have taken the number of the bus and reported him, but I was laughing too hard and didn't think of it. When yelling at me his mouth was open so wide it obscured half of his face, which had turned the funniest shade of purple.

Walter

• prophecor
    prophecor

Most are affected with varying degrees of mental illness and don't know it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit