• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

LOL@Dave!!

A wise ass after my own heart.

J

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Doogie:

Even if the sunglasses set you back a lot you shouldn't feel guilty. You work, don't you? According to his logic you shouldn't own anything nice. Maybe you should just give him your wallet.

LHG

• El blanko
    El blanko

I get odd looks all the time when in the main town, but then my hair does need a cut - I think I look like an Arab terrorist or something, especially when I wear my hat.

An old guy I was being friendly to actually believes that I stole a dinner plate out of his cupboard and has been telling people I am a thief ? Quite obviously I didn't do this.

Some kids used to shout "look, look it's Jeeeezus" across the street at me as well (because of my beard, olive skin and hair presumably).

I've also had abuse from a glue sniffer. I told him I was a cop and he left me alone after a while.

Some people are just odd.

I think Blondie is right though, just pay back the insults with kindness.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Sometimes people who are old or middle aged forget what it's like to get an asskicking for having a big mouth. I'm not suggesting that you do it though.

Damn.

Just the first couple of times here have thrown me for a loop. The more it happens, the closer I am to tearing a strip off them.

After the lady said I look like an asshole, I said "What?" with a confused angry look. She then said "Nothing". Yeah, nothing alright. People like that make me want to carry around a cream pie wherever I go.

• doogie
    doogie

LHG:

Maybe you should just give him your wallet.

shoot...he'd have a LOT better luck as a mugger.

oh lord...he probably thought the same thing. i gotta find a new way home from work.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i think i would say 'thankyou....ive looked a lot worse..why this one time i looked like a jw'

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Doogie:

You know I was only kidding!! But it is really nervy when types like that act like you owe them something. I know anybody can become homeless because of some catastrophe - but they don't usually go around aggressively panhandling!

LHG

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Kindness is good I admit it!

However, standing up for yourself is also good. Time and place for everything. I don't let people walk all over me and then smile. If Jesus can do it then good for him. I for one am not perfect and I am the first to admit it. If someone says something to me awful or mean I will say something back. It doesn't always have to be mean. It can be kind but with a valid point!

It's easier said than done being kind to someone who isn't someone isn't. Sometimes I think people only say that because you don't have a good comeback.

I am a nice person I just have mean things to say...lol...kidding!

Brooke

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    make me want to carry around a cream pie wherever I go.

ASSOCIATED PRESS NEWS

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 2:15 pm (CMT)

This just in. Canadian citizens are to be on the lookout for a rampaging Jesus Freak who has been seen terrorizing locals. Approx 6' 2", long hair, beard and baggy clothes last seen packing what looked to be a case of banana cream pies.

Man is considered to be extremely dangerous when called an *sshole and has been known to threaten glue sniffers and steal china.

Further details are still under investigation and we'll bring you updates as they happen. If seen, do not make eye contact or you will be hit with a pie. People who own rain slickers are advised to wear them.

Jeanniebeanz reporting.

• blondie
    blondie

I remember one man saying at a seminar, "Smile and wave, it makes them wonder what you are going to do next."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit