What the hell is wrong with people?

by Nosferatu 38 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai
    Sometimes people who are old or middle aged forget what it's like to get an asskicking for having a big mouth. I'm not suggesting that you do it though.

yup.

Kill them with kindness...Just smile and wave.

When I was a bouncer I had a guy go "Im gonna kick your ass!!"

And I said " Oh yeah!!! Well I'm gonna give you a hug!!! Who pissed you off or hurt you today!!" in the same screaming yelling tone he did. He started crying. His wife just left him. Whenever someone says "Your stupid" Or "You look like an asshole" etc. I come back with " You look like you need a hug.!!" Sometimes this causes more trouble, so be careful.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Welll Nos,

Just remind yourself that these people are OBVIOUSLY goats and therefore will be killed by Jehoba himself very soon.

So you can simply say, "Youse gonna die bitch" and be telling the "troof". Oh....and hand her a WishTower and Asleep magazine.

Young People Ask - When is a serious a** kicking in order?

• Frog
    Frog

perhaps you just need to re-evaluate where you're hanging out?!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    Just remind yourself that these people are OBVIOUSLY goats and therefore will be killed by Jehoba himself very soon.

So you can simply say, "Youse gonna die bitch" and be telling the "troof". Oh....and hand her a WishTower and Asleep magazine.

HAHA....That is the perfect anti-witness. I might have to do a raid on the local laundrymat for some mags.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"I'll tell you, I'm almost ready to go up to these people and give them a piece of my mind!"

What's holding you back, Nos? Why not tell these folks to kiss your ass? I damn sure would!

Tonight, I went to a meeting at the kids' school. The topic was the 8th grade trip coming up next month, and I couldn't hear the speakers because the woman sitting across the table from me would NOT shut her mouth. Jibber-jabber, jibber-jabber with her daughter throughout the discussion ... I finally said "JEEZus KEY-rist!" and moved my hand in a gum-flapping immitation ...

• Mary
    Mary

I'm pretty sure that was MARY!! Hahahahaha

Now, now...........why would you think that? I'm the calmest person on planet earth.

WhyamIhere said: One time I was driving I cut this lady off (she was going 10 under and I was late and I wanted to go the speed limit)!

We really should have the death penalty for that.....not for you cutting her off, but for her not doing the speed limit.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    And I said " Oh yeah!!! Well I'm gonna give you a hug!!! Who pissed you off or hurt you today!!" in the same screaming yelling tone he did. He started crying. His wife just left him.

You never know what's motivating people, sometimes finding out gives you the compassion to excuse them.

Good point, and good post.

Dave

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Some of this stuff reminds me of this homeless person at the bus stop once. I was waiting for a bus, having a cigarette and this raggy stinky guy comes up to me and says, "Hey pal, got an extra smoke?" I just told him it was my last one. "Well, can I have a drag?" I was shocked! There was no way in hell I was gonna let this grubby guy put his lips on my cigarette! I told him "When my bus comes, I'll give you the rest." So I stand there smoking, and my bus isn't coming. He started getting impatient. "Come on, man!" I just ignored him.

Finally, I smoked the thing right down to the filter and gave it to him. He walked away and said "[edit]cheap, man." I laughed.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I am a nice person I just have mean things to say

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That should be a bumper sticker!

Robs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit