Anyone Here from No Calif?

by love2Bworldly 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• watson
    watson

I have associated with many congregations throughout No Cal.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Still has family "in" the org.. in Sacramento...

X.

• evita
    evita

I'm from Sonoma County

Evi

• La Capra
    La Capra

I'm in Sonoma County-been here all my life (except for a two year stint in Marin for a year of the forbidden graduate school and a year of teaching). Shoshana

• beebee
    beebee

I finally was able to get my kids and myself OUT of California, but I lived most of my life there. I grew up mostly in Silicon Valley (San Jose, Santa Clara) and my parents are still there. I moved to TX from Los Gatos in 2001. I went to college at both Sacramento State and UC Davis and used to own a house in Elk Grove (S. Sacramento).

• freedom96
    freedom96

Grew up in the bay area, know the San Jose area very well. I wonder if some of us know who each other is??

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

flying to Hayward tomorrow. May decide to stay there and rip up my ticket before the return flight. do I count?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

wow Carmel my parents live in Rocklin.

Josie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I feel the same way Beebee.

we lived in Oakland, which was cool when we didnt have kids. But the Oakland school district is so horrible and we couldnt afford private school. I was just dying to get out of Oakland and California as a whole.

almost 5 years ago when I first visited my inlaws in Ohio, I so impressed that I told my husband if we ever get the chance to move back east we should do so. Best thing we ever did for our family was moving to Indiana.

Josie

• gumby
    gumby

I live under a bridge in a cardboard box in Northern Calif. I live about a 2 and a half hour drive above Sacramento, about an hour west of Chico, an hour south of MT.Shasta, and an hour east of Weaverville.

I had/have tons of relatives in the Sonoma Clearlake area who are dubs. Anyone remember Harry and Mary Snow? He was my CO uncle

*thinks he's hot stuff*

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit