LittleToe's Travels - April 2005

by LittleToe 33 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

LT...sounds like you have had a busy old time...good to hear of your experiences...good luck with your MBA.

DB

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie. "Snooze" is so passe

LOL

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I should have mentioned that all three of us were previously Elders and taken the opportunity to DF the Governing Body in absentia, as we had enough for a Judicial Committee

At one time some of us on JWD were also considered 'part of the body' (never could figure out WTF the borg meant by this as all are supposed to be part of it, too). The only thing absent in my life since I became a Christian is knowing all the inside dirt about my brothers and sisters. With that in mind, would it be at all possible to have the opportunity to examine the JC transcript in order to visually verify that the evidence was factual and all things took place according to Joe Hoba's will during the solemn occasion?

P.S. You are so correct in saying the doors of opportunity to share the JW faith and doctrine is much more palatable to people after you leave the cult religion and become a Christian.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    Complete with black pudding, but no beans

LT,
    I hope you qualified that the black pudding contained only the approved blood components.

steve

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Steve:
    It had all the right fractions

Ironically it doesn't taste all that dissimilar from White Pudding", which contains no blood at all. If anything it's a little less greasy (probably less suet, for binding the ingredients).

It's a wonder that eating fat wasn't mentioned in the same breath as blood, in the NT list of prohibitions, eh?

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Little Toe, thanks

I am very glad I was NOT with you on this trip.

Nice to see that your nephews have grown up so much - still little but no babies anymore.

Care to show the picture in a normal format ?

Branda

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Branda:
    It was great seeing them. They are growing so quickly!

• bem
    bem
    I'd be tempted to turn gay

Oh no LT, the ladies of the world would be heart broken.

Your way busy, I would not of made it on the water with out getting sick, it made my tummy turn just reading the account. I'm ready to travel more. Ever need a shadow, or an assisstant make sure you post a want ad! I'd even volunteer. (shameless I know)

• scotsman
    scotsman

LT

Tempted to turn gay? Remind us of where you are on the Kinsey scale.

Bem

He's more likely to be bisexual which will keep us all happy me thinks.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm a "2", which puts me nearer Hetero than Bi, but it's a fair cop - LOL.

It was a good trip, and great to meet up with ya again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit