WTS financial secrets

by greendawn 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

With a billion dollars in sales every year, you can almost bet this money is going somewhere, and its not to help Jehovah's Witnesses. Once the truth comes to light as to who the 300+ shareholders of the WT Society is, it could possibly be as big a news story as 9/11.

It wouldnt surprise me one bit if the the WT Society shareholders turned out to be drug lords, terrorists, political entities, who knows what. talk about the biggest fraud in the world huh? It would make the mafia look like small dice.

This is all speculation of course, but until the veil of secrecy has been lifted, it makes you wonder where 1 billion dollars a year is going to, and its not the local kingdom hall.

It gives you something to ponder.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Here is some information on WT finances:

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/finances.htm

~Quotes, of the "Audit Request" class

• greendawn
    greendawn

Junction-Guy I am glad you got the point I am trying to make this org is making big bucks yet it is not known for its loving charitable works, very strange for a religion that claims to be truely christian and spiritually above all the rest. A policy of charitable works by them would be equivalent to millions of hours of preaching door to door, in the world's eyes. But they make a point of being mean and saying "Jehohah's organisation is not a charity. They certainly want to hoard all the money for themselves as one would expect from people running a business as opposed to a christian religion. Certainly not known for their charitable spirit. The braindead dubs, the unpaid sales people of the WTS that made them so rich don't ever ask where all the profit that they make for them goes and they never understand who is really pulling their strings and to what ends. But I thought that the share holders are known. It's a mystery worth exploring as to who benefits from such immense profits. There is too much mystery and ambiguity here.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well if someone could post the names of the shareholders, that would be a start. And yes swiss bank accounts are something that the WT Society has probably made use of.

How are they legally getting by as non-profit? How much money does a company have to make before they are no longer considered nonprofit?

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I didn't know there were shareholders. Would someone please explain?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well Tigerman, the Watchtower society is just like most other corporations, they have shareholders of stock, board of directors, etc etc etc. However the 300 shareholders of WT stock are as far as I know highly secretive. I believe that these 300 people are personally profiting from the WT sales and where they are funneling this money, who knows? This is just my speculation, but any billion dollar corporation that would go to great lengths to hide their owners probably is up to no good.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You know, I really resent this statement.

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

25 Columbia Hts
    Brooklyn,NY 11201
    http://www.watchtower.org
    Information in this report was supplied by the nonprofit organization within the last two years.

No. of Board Members: 13
    No. of Full Time Employees: 0
    No. of Part-Time Employees: 0
    No. of Volunteers: 0

Well golly all this time I thought I was a WTS volunteer. What about when I was in full time serivce? I guess all us dubs are just a big goose egg <<< texas talk for a zero.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Yeah, Junction-Guy, I agree. It's too bad we can't find out the names of the 300 or so shareholders so we could figure out what's going on.

All I see in my minds eye is someone's grandmother, enchanted by some elder, to go out in service to ask for ' donations ' by handing out the Awake and the Watchtower as dictated by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Their DAY is coming!

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

This is an excellent thread.

I totally agree that there is something fishy going on. I always wondered about this.

If you really want to find out the truth about any organization...just follow the money. Finding out who the stockholders are would be very very revealing. I wouldn't even be surprised if they weren't JWs themselves.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

*inhales* hold it in..hold it in..hold it in....*exhales*. *passes to the left*.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit