WTS financial secrets

by greendawn 23 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Does anyone know who is/are the ultimate insectors of the WT's finances? And is there any transparency in their finances and also accountability to the public? Can we really know what they do with the profits? There are times when I suspect there could be some other unknown entity behind the WTS taking much of the profit. This suspicion may sound far fetched and outlandish but Russell who set up this society was very likely a free mason or at least had connections to them. Could there be a vast conspiracy with the WTS acting as a business front for an antichristian free masonry, or something else? Cry conspiracy big time, sublime satanic images in the WT publications? Under the sparkling surface are there unknown depths, hidden, dark, very mysterious and insidious?

• Bryan
    Bryan

I'll just sit back and watch.

Bryan

Have You Seen My mother

• Carmel
    Carmel

Too much wacky tobaccy I'd say!

carmel

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

WHENEVER THERE IS LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY INVOLVED IN ANY ORGANIZATION WITH NO PUBLIC ACCOUNTING, WATCH OUT!

SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS? POSSIBLY! ALL OF THE GOVERNING BODY MAY NOT EVEN BE INFORMED.

WHEN THEY USED TO ASK THE BROTHERS FOR FUNDS TO PURCHASE PROPERTY THEY NEVER LET US KNOW HOW MUCH THEY NEEDED OR RECEIVED! SOMETIMES YOU COULD FIND OUT THE COST OF THINGS IF YOU SUBSCRIBED TO THE BROOKLYN HEGHTS PRESS.

OUTASERVICE

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

The Tower of Power and rivers of cash. A wizard behind the curtain ? NEVER !

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Did I say' wizard' behind the curtain? I meant' lizard' behind the curtain.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have no reason to doubt that the WTS has a lot of money stored away somewhere. They can always defend it saying something about theocratic warfare.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Has anyone tried companies house in the UK....they should file their annual accounts and P&Ls there every year....might have a peek...

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Print Page. Open help text in a new window.
    The service will close at midnight (UK Time). Please proceed to the Shopping Basket and place your order.
    The WebCHeck service is available from Monday to Saturday 7.00am to 12 Midnight UK Time

Name & Registered Office:
    JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
    11A CLARENDON ROAD
    MARGATE
    KENT CT9 2QL
    Company No. 03086569

Date of Incorporation: 02/08/1995
    Country of Origin: United Kingdom
    Company Type: Private Unlimited Company
    Nature of Business (SIC(92)):
    9131 - Religious organisations
    Accounting Reference Date: 31/08
    Last Accounts Made Up To: (NONE AVAILABLE)
    Next Accounts Due:
    Last Return Made Up To: 26/08/2004
    Next Return Due: 23/09/2005
    Last Members List: 26/08/2004
    Previous Names:
    No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.
    Branch Details
    There are no branches associated with this company.
    Oversea Company Info
    There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

the accounts for the Watchtower & Bible Tract Society of GB make interesting reading....at least theres some accounts available to view in this regard.

DB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit