mmnnnnn ... who makes you just "melt"

by Simon 104 Replies latest social entertainment

• Englishman
    Englishman

Oh yes..Norah Jones, wonderful voice. Can't top that.

Englishman.

• blondie
    blondie

Oh, they have to sing?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

As far a female singers go.. Patsy Cline

• Englishman
    Englishman

..and let's not forget Schnozzle Durante.

Englishman.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Orlando Bloom is very quickly getting himself typecast.

Role #1: Warrior elf (weapon of choice: bow) in medieval-like epic movie (LOTR)

Role #2: Fighting blacksmith (weapon of choice: sword) in post-medieval epic pirate movie (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Role #3: Warrior blacksmith (weapon of choice: sword) in medieval Crusades epic movie (Kingdom of Heaven)

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    So who's voice makes you 'melt' ?

Voice does little to make me melt. I'm a shallow person, so it's all about looks. But I don't mind when a woman hums a little.

I rarely pay any attention to singing or lyrics. I've enjoyed some songs for many years, and I don't have a clue what the words are. Mostly it's instrumental music that gets me off.

Walter

• undercover
    undercover

Isn't Bob Dylan just the dreamiest?

• Preston
    Preston

well ............

...if I heard Angharad's voice I'd probably melt. I just love it when she says "bollocks!" I love Angelina Jolie's voice... Anthony Hopkins has a hypnotic voice I could hear him reading the dictionary for hours.... anything British is A-OK with me...

- Preston

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Patsy Cline - My all time favorite: Crazy.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

there is this one song i keep listening to over and over, it has a real good grove to dance to - sexy dance. it's called "Sunrise" by Simply Red and it came out last year. if you have yahoo browser you can find it in the music section, they also have the video online. I love that song.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit