mmnnnnn ... who makes you just "melt"

by Simon 104 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

Of course Alicia Keys for me, and then Shania Twain ..From This Moment and Still the One are my favs....and even tho he's not much to look at, his songs and how his voice is just mellowsme out all the time....Anthony Hamilton

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Steve Perry from the original Journey has a positively haunting voice. It'll echo around in my mind until I kick the bucket, I suspect.

J

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well certainly not--franz freakin ferdinand

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dr. Kovac from ER!

Brooke

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I'm a real soft lad cos songs really affect me especially if the singer has a great voice.

Many singers have already been mentioned - Tori Amos, Karen Carpenter, Eva Cassidy.

I love these singers too -

• Emily Bezar,
    • Antony from Antony and the Johnsons,
    • Rufus Wainright,
    • Aimee Mann (who always reminds me of Karen Carpenter. I think she has a similar meloncholy tone in her voice.

I'm also hooked on Chutes too Narrow and Oh, Inverted World by The Shins at the mo' too. The singer has a great voice and they are two of the most perfectly crafted indie pop albums I've heard in a long time. Go listen to them they're great!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I LOVE Jesse James - something about that bad boy image that gets me going. I know I'm weird.

John Mayer - adorable boy next door with those big puppy dog eyes and soulful voice. And his fingers on that guitar. *sigh* He's actually a very underrated guitarist.

Sting - a classic. I love the fact that he's been together with his wife forever. So romantic and very sexy!

But the ultimate heart melter for me? Mozz. He's away for the weekend and I'm holding down the fort on my own. It's going to be a long weekend. *sniffers*

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Sting - a classic. I love the fact that he's been together with his wife forever.

Er,i think his ex wife may dispute that somewhat.He can do something forever though...the old tantric bugger!

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

LOL fleaman!

Didn't sting say recently he made that whole tantric sex thing up and didn't actually pound way like a frog up a stick for hours on end.

• Sabrina
    Sabrina

Clancy Brown (Brother Justin-Carnivale; Victor Kruger/The Kurgen-Highlander).....he doesn't have a singing that I am aware of, but his speaking voice just makes quiver between the thighs. I also agree about Anthony Hopkins...I could listen to him for hours. As for singing talent: Poe; Tori Amos; Conjure One and Imogene Heap...I love female talent.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Billygoat

John Mayer - adorable boy next door with those big puppy dog eyes and soulful voice. And his fingers on that guitar. *sigh* He's actually a very underrated guitarist.

I agree, I saw him in concert last summer. His guitar playing is awesome. He is so different live. Why Georgia....mmmmmm....... He said he wanted to be a great guitar player but did not think he would be a Stevie Ray Vaughan, so he did the singing to also get to guitar play.

If you can ever see him live it is awesome!!!!!

Dave Matthews Band too! Love his voice ..........He is short cute guy. Love to hear him sing

Long Black Veil.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit