Are You A Better Person Now That You're Out of the "Truth"?

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you feel better? Act better? Think more positively? Or has turning against the "truth" made you a bitter "apostate"?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I think you or someone else asked this question before!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

I am a way better person. Most of the bitterness is starting to fade a little. It's still there but it doesn't control me anymore. I'm living my life how I want now, and that's a great feeling. I'm a much happier person now then even a year ago.

• minimus
    minimus

It's amazing to see how much we can enjoy THIS life. Normally wanting to enjoy this life was considered not "the real life". We had to wait til we were dead to enjoy "life" per the Witnesses!

• whyamihere
  • Dustin
    Dustin

Crazy. It's amazing to me how much time I wasted waiting for this system to end. You were made to feel so guilty for wanting more when you were still a JW. I often wish I knew then what I know now. But time just keeps moving forward. I'm glad now I'm free to enjoy the rest of the ride.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke- You're being mean again. But you're right the ? is a repeat.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am not mean....lmao Did I say that?(Psst... Dustin in computer lingo that means Laugh My Ass Off...I want you to understand because you are pretty clueless) kidding

Wow I am loosing it. No I wasn't being mean I am just pointing out something!

Brooke ....who loves everyone and the nicest person EVER!

• JH
    JH

It's not the better persons that will be saved, but those that do the will of God. I know many good people who don't believe in god.

• Dustin
    Dustin

JH- if that's the case then I'm pretty well screwed. Me and God don't exactly see things the same way if we are talking about the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit