Can it be proven that the WTS is NOT God's personal organization?

by M.J. 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I apologize, M.J.. My post sounded as if I was directing that rant at you personally and i wasn't at all.

It was meant as a sweeping statement of humanities common and ironic knack of depreciating Divinity through worship.

j

• Honesty
    Honesty

The WTS prove it with their literature, a legacy of lies and false prophecies.

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

If you CAN prove that they are <"NOT Faithfull" OR "NOT D iscreet " OR "NOT SLAVES"> than they cannot be the FDS.

Are they faithfull? No they try to replace God by bla bla bla (easy one)

Are they D iscreet ? boy NO...they talk about themselves so much that ... welll ....( obvious )

Are they slaves? well they could have a bit more so say about this as you can view it in many ways but they can be cornered...(just a bit harder)

if you can prove any of them you've done it......

It's actually simple to prove..... but it's going to be harder to make them understand.....

BTW the same can be used for all other Orgs.....

• Carmel
    Carmel

love11, my dear, we've never met!

Still you might think I'm just a silver haired sourcer!

cheers,

carmel

• fairchild
    fairchild
    There's no proof that the Mormon Church, the Raelians, Moonies or any other religion is not God's personal organization either.

Very good point made here.

• M.J.
    M.J.

No JT, I really meant that your thoughts were excellent! The arrogance of some puny little nobodies to say they are the local reps for the God of everything...

• AlanF
    AlanF

If you figure that the God of the Bible is a real entity, and is The God of Truth, then the Watchtower can't be His organization because most JWs, including and especially the leaders, prove under pressure to be pathological liars.

AlanF

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

I think it's easy to prove that the Watchtower leadership, GB, are most definitely not the sole channel of religious communication on earth today...that's a given.

Perhaps more to the point is it is impossible to prove or disprove either way whether God actually does have truly anointed spirit-begotten individuals on earth today and where they are. The whole assumpton of JW's and people like e-watchman is that only JW's harbour these individuals and everyone else is essentially still in bondage to Babylonish false doctrines. Yet all of the so-called FDS anointed individuals amongst JW's are themselves in total bondage to the false creeds of the organisation and GB they are enamoured to - which seems an absurd notion if the holy spirit is supposed to have led all these ones into some kind of truth.

While I personally do believe there are persons on earth today who are genuine born-again christians, I choose to be a 'Christian agnostic', ie, I believe in Christianity and that Jesus is indeed "the way, the truth, and the life" but I tend not to believe God is operating through an organisation and that it is impossible at this point in history to tell. It is impossible to know whether the anointed are in one organisation, like JW's, or scattered around many, yet to be gathered.

Even that conclusion is based on an assumption that there is a minority group of Christians who are genuinely anointed of holy spirit while the majority are not.

So everything just boils down to interpretation and a personal matter of faith. Hardly anyone on this planet can do that 100% free of any bias.

• barry
    barry

The FDS is taken from a story jesus told. The story about the rich man and lazaras is also a story jesus told. The former is taken by the WT to mean something more than just a story but the later is taken by the WT to be a story only.

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Not quite correct Barry. The WTS does not say it is simply a story. They apply the Lazarus and Rich man parable to 2 distinct groups - check out The Greatest Man book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit