famous Jw

by freakshow 65 Replies latest jw friends

• freakshow
    freakshow

Just curious are any well known famous people JW??

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

President Eisenhower (former JW)
    One of the Spice girls, I think it was baby spice (former JW)
    Micheal Jackson (former JW)
    The Williams Sisters
    This one guy currently on Big Brother 2 in North American TV (former JW)
    The voice of smokey the bear was JW
    One of Metallica's members (former JW)
    Prince (current JW)
    me (former jw)

-Dan

• tattoogrl333
    tattoogrl333

Baby Spice?? Thats it I'm joining!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

Metallica member?...dont think so..I think you are thinking of Megadeath...lead singer (who was also one time guitarist for Metallica)....his mother was a dub.

Eisenhower was never a dub..his mohter was.

The Black Chick from saved by the Bell.
    George Benson...(the embarassment of the org...how many times has this guy been df'd anyway/)

Dont forget The Wayans family...more specifically the parents..

Sam Perkins...NBA star.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

It was Gerri Halliwell, which spice was she?

Here is a quote from her:

Mum was a Jehovah's Witness who didn't celebrate Christmas or birthdays. And too often there was the threat of violence from Geri's father.
    "He'd pull his belt from his trousers and snap it through the air like a whip," she wrote. "As I lay hiding under the bed, I heard him shouting, Ready red legs, before he pulled me out and whipped me across the back of my thighs."

-dan

• tattoogrl333
    tattoogrl333

she's the spice that left ummm not baby spice, scary spice, posh spice, Who are the other spice members??? Ahhhhhhh now I won't be able to sleep until I find the answer. Damn you. I won't comment on the fact you have spice girl quotes on hand.

• bigboi
    bigboi

I think John Salley a former NBA star and talk show host was also a JW.

ONE....
    bigboi

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

The Artist Formerly Known as Prince (aka the Publisher formerly known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.

By Default of course Janet Jackson (oh you nasty boys)

Ike was associated with the Witnesses? Did he know Da Judge? Both were from MO.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Moxy
    Moxy

embarrasingly, even i know which spice jerri halliwell is and ive never intentionally listened to or watched a single spice girls song or video.

i didnt know benson was a mutliple DFer. what hapnd?

mox

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

of those famous...how many were baptized??...ask a hardcore dub and they will tell you you are not a dub until you get dunked...until then you are just "studying"....in fact i think one of the questions prior to baptism is."are you aware that being baptized will publicly identify you as one of Jehovahs witnesses".............so taking that into consideration....famous people who are jw's = 0
    but thats just a guesstimate----I sure as hell dont consider prince my bruddah..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit