famous Jw

by freakshow 65 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I think Truman Capote was a JW for awhile, but was disfellowshipped.

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Eisenhower was a JW growing up but got out of it long before he became president.
    try http://hardtruth.topcities.com/uspresidentasmasons.htm

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Dave Meyers former UCLA basketball and pro player now is a ruba duba dub in Temecula Ca. Talk about fouling out of life.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

I've been an extra in two movies and three tv shows. Does that count?

• noidea
    noidea

I don't know if it is true, the brother of Pope John Paul is a JW. No, I'm not kidding. My mother said, "Maybe The Pope will learn the truth"
    Just think Prince and the Pope, Maybe we are living in the last days. LOL!

• larc
    larc

trebor,

I just went through that long winded sight of yours just to find out what most of us already know. Ike's parents were Witnesses. Since he went from high school to West Point, he must have left the religion, at least in his mind when he was in his mid teens at the latest.

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Larc I said he left the religion before he became president. Long before.

• Okidok
    Okidok

Herman Geddon is a devoted witness

What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.
    Woody Allen

• larc
    larc

Trebor,

"Long before" is vague. I was putting a little more precision on the time frame.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Hey slayerlayer, are you under a talent agency? I just got signed to an agent and was an extra on West Wing on NBC on american TV and have gone to numerous auditions for principal roles, but I just started like 4 months ago.. it's fun to be an extra! Which movies were you in? didja end up on camera and didja meet the stars? I got to meet martin sheen and rob lowe, both very very nice people.
    -Dan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit