www.thefaithfulslave.com

The Faithful Slave of JEHOVAH GOD, and JESUS CHRIST

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

what a bore

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    what a bore Mr Dome

The Key to Happiness is Simplicity Don't Read it; It is That Simple Estephan Leuese P.S. I enjoy the artwork on your avatar regardless

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

this guy is all over the place ie. I AM A JEW BY FAITH... I AM A CHRISTIAN... make up your mind!

bethel

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    this guy is all over the place ie. I AM A JEW BY FAITH... I AM A CHRISTIAN... make up your mind!

bethel

Thank you for taking the time to read. Jehovah blesses your efforts. JESUS CHRIST was Jewish, it is written. I am the same Faith as Jesus Christ, a Christian. The Faithful Slave

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Please seek mental help.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

...or at least make sure there are no weapons around for when the final snap happens.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Thank you for taking the time to read. Jehovah blesses your efforts.

Dear Brownboy,

Romans 15:2...Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification.

You are doing the Lord a disservice in your rant. You are not leading people to Christ, God or His word for that matter. Where ARE you going with your words?

love michelle

• upside/down
    upside/down

Please don't encourage him.....

Don't your recognize dilussional schizophrenia when you see it?

The difference between being amused and annoyed is only separated by the quantity.

u/d (of the needs thorazine class)

• Daunt
    Daunt

I remember a little while ago, Brownboy was a little less psychotic (Amazingly). And he was in the chat and he kept on proclaiming that through his research, March 11th or 15th one of em, would be the end of the world or just a huge event. Obviously I'm still living and breathing quite well after March. Had a good time kind of on those dates.

Please find help...

He even has a wannabe heavenly photo taken of em. Funnay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit