The Faithful and Discreet Slave / I am also Muhammad

by Brownboy 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

On the 4th month and the Ninth day, Muhammad was revealed to the Nations

www.thefaithfulslave.com

On the 4th Month and the Eleventh Day, The Kings of the East, China and India Formed an Alliance

NEW-DELHI-India and China, the worlds most two populous countries, agreed on Monday to form a strategic partnership to end a border dispute and boost trade in a deal marking a major shift in a relations between the Asian Giants.

The agreement, signed by both premiers, eases decades of mutual distrust between the nations, which share a mountainous, 2500-mile border and fought a war in 1962. Parts of the border still are not demarcated.

"India and China can together reshape the world order, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said at a ceremony for his Chinese counterpart, Premier Wen Jiabo, at India's presidential palace.

Together, the two nations account for one-third of the world?s population.

1 And I heard a loud voice out of the sanctuary say to the seven angels: "Go and pour out the seven bowls of the anger of God into the earth." 2 And the first one went off and poured out his bowl into the earth. And a hurtful and malignant ulcer came to be upon the men that had the mark of the wild beast and that were worshiping its image. 3 And the second one poured out his bowl into the sea. And it became blood as of a dead man, and every living soul died, [yes,] the things in the sea. 4 And the third one poured out his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of the waters. And they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel over the waters say: "You, the One who is and who was, the loyal One, are righteous, because you have rendered these decisions, 6 because they poured out the blood of holy ones and of prophets, and you have given them blood to drink. They deserve it." 7 And I heard the altar say: "Yes, Jehovah God, the Almighty, true and righteous are your judicial decisions." 8 And the fourth one poured out his bowl upon the sun; and to [the sun] it was granted to scorch the men with fire. 9 And the men were scorched with great heat, but they blasphemed the name of God, who has the authority over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give glory to him. 10 And the fifth one poured out his bowl upon the throne of the wild beast. And its kingdom became darkened, and they began to gnaw their tongues for [their] pain, 11 but they blasphemed the God of heaven for their pains and for their ulcers, and they did not repent of their works. 12 And the sixth one poured out his bowl upon the great river Eu q phra ́ tes, and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the rising of the sun. 13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions [that looked] like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty. 15 "Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one that stays awake and keeps his outer garments, that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness." 16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Har?Ma q ged ́ on.
    Prepare for the Kings from the Rising of the East [Revelations 16:12) W.T.S., which is none other then:

JEHOVAH GOD

CHRIST JESUS

Abraham; whom will be Resurrected to his Worthy Position in New Jerusalem

Estephan Leuese

Truly I Say to YOU, I will NOT make any new postings until we are in the "KINGDOM OF GOD" upon the earth of mankind. ALL writings from the Faithful and Discreet Slave, Inspired by Jehovah God; will be located at: www.thefaithfulslave.com

Selah.......Amen, Forever.......and Ever.......

The Faithful Slave of JAH, and CHRIST

• Preston
    Preston

Actually my real name is Jose Greco...I can clean your grout and do landscaping

- Preston

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Bwahhahahaha Preston, hilarious!

GBL

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

the "jose greco" statement would not strike us as funny absent the racism which allows us to associate Spanish/Latino-descended persons with certain types of employment/labor -

they teach you that in the "truth"?

• Quotes
    Quotes

Whoever made that website has to go back to Web Site 101 class.

Although it is technically possible to have the web browser squish a 2000 x 3008 image into a much smaller frame, it is a classic, begineers, retarded mistake.

Click here to see how RIDICULOUSLY HUGE this image is: http://www.thefaithfulslave.com/13013.gif.

That file is 2611.95 KB (2674639 bytes). For those on dial up, it will take several minutes to load the page, because it is downloading this HUGE picture... and then using the browswer to size the picture down to a reasonable size.

I hope the host of that web site charges a premium for bandwidth. Then this will become financially painful for the site owner.

Then again, the pathetic use of massive picture files is not the only thing that shows the site operator doesn't have a clue! ;)

~Quotes, of the "could fit all 100 pages of my site into the space occupied by that one huge picture" class

Edited to add: if you click http://www.thefaithfulslave.com/13013.gif, don't forget to then click on the resulting picure, because most web browsers automatically "fit to page" giving you a false sense of the full massive size of the pic. But if you click on it, it will expand to is full 2000 x 3008 glory.

• Preston
    Preston
    the "jose greco" statement would not strike us as funny absent the racism which allows us to associate Spanish/Latino-descended persons with certain types of employment/labor -

Actually, I saw through most of the BS they taught me anyway, no matter how disguised it was. I think from the standpoint of a person who has dealt with some pretty extreme cases of bigotry I feel justified in saying I wasn't being racist or a bigoted especially since it's typical (especially living where I live in Arizona) to see various laborers of hispanic origin. This is about as extreme as all the people on here who ask me if I can do interior design and or fix their hair. How 'bout I make Mr. Greco a saucy tango dancer? - Preston

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm Spanish/Latino and I thought it was pretty darn funny.

This is about as extreme as all the people on here who ask me if I can do interior design and or fix their hair.

Does this mean you are NOT coming over to help me decorate my new place and give me a haircut...figures.

• integ
    integ

I'd rather have Brownboy as the "Faithful Slave' then the current administration.

Integ.

• Preston
    Preston
    Does this mean you are NOT coming over to help me decorate my new place and give me a haircut...figures.

Now wait just a cotton pickin' minute!

- Preston

• Bas
    Bas

This is really WEIRD stuff, where do you find it brownboy? Seems to me like another acute case of the collective bible-psychosis humanity has been suffering from for the last 2000 years. Luckily I've grown immune to it. but if this is some sort of fetish that you get off on, keep posting, it will make you happy!b

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit