I'm not one to get into celebrity gossip but,

by heatherg 46 Replies latest jw friends

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Preston, I agree with you. I think there may have been ways for Diana to counteract Camilla from the beginning, & wash that woman right outta Charle's head. Being bulimic, crying all day & throwing herself down the steps pregnant wasn't the way! What husband is going to put up with that for very long??? What sane person is going to put up with such dramatics & havoc?

It goes to show that looks are not everything, a person wants a sensible & functioning partner. That being said, I do think Diana was a lovely, but troubled individual.

It's sexist to call Diana a slut. I think most women, in Diana's shoes, would have sought solice in the arms of another caring man. It's not as if she was hanging out in the pubs picking up men and taking them out to the back alley for a quickie.

That is so true. This marriage seemed to quickly fall apart. I do think Charles was the first one to go outside of it. I also think the Royal way of life set the entire thing in motion.

Everyone should appreciate their spouses & treat them special, as they would like to be treated. You can't really "steal" a spouse that doesn't want to be stolen.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    It's not being flaunted it's being hyped. Hyping by the media to sell papers, sell commercial time, etc..etc...

Absolutely right evilforce. In the UK I think the vast majority of people don't really care but the media have made it a big issue.

I watched the wedding and I quite enjoyed it. Mainly cos I like insulting people's outfits and the terrible hats they wear but I also think Charles and Camilla make a good couple, so all the best to them.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I think Diana was young and naive and had no idea what she was getting herself into. From the early pictures, she looks very happy and in love with Charles. He was an English a hole as far as I'm concerned, but she obviously had her personal problems too. But it seemed like he was mean to her and very open about his other lover.

I could care less that Charles married his long time lover, except I am shocked that Charles is not going to step down from the throne. He really should give the throne to his first born since he has acted like such a horse's butt over the years.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm with flying high too! It is romantic - their relationship lasted longer than most marriages do!

And whoever said it is sexist to call Diana a slut well maybe it is so call me sexist. One of my friends was a butler for several years at Buckingham Palace and no one who worked there was under any illusions about Diana being anything other than a self-pitying drama queen who had a rampant sexual appetite and whilst she wasn;t picking men up in pubs she was picking them up everywhere else!

And also why knock Charles - he knows like the rest of the nation that William is as related to him as I am and yet he has raised that boy as his own son.

Personally I like Charles and Camilla - much better suited than Charles and Diana

So many People are against Charles and camilla because of Diana(remember the pathetic ott outpouring of Grief when she died?) of course it was sad she died ,but She was no saint.Rather a ,manipulative,selfish drama Queen.
    Well put fleaman!
  • funkyderek
    funkyderek

As a wedding present, the queen has given Camilla a trip to Paris, with a chauffeur-driven limousine.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    And also why knock Charles - he knows like the rest of the nation that William is as related to him as I am and yet he has raised that boy as his own son.

This is news to me.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Billygoat! I got the wrong son! I meant Prince Harry - who is James Hewitt's son.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Billygoat! I got the wrong son! I meant Prince Harry - who is James Hewitt's son.

No he's not!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2273498.stm

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

And look at the picture more closely... ;-)

Who's the daddy?!

• Englishman
    Englishman

I'm reliably informed that Camilla is actually a whole barrel of laughs, a jolly gal, totally non-moody and full of beans. I can see that would be quite interesting after the moody Diana.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit