I'm not one to get into celebrity gossip but,

by heatherg 46 Replies latest jw friends

• heatherg
    heatherg

What do you all think of Prince Charles and Camilla? I think it's horrible and teaching a horrible lesson. Look at us, it' okay to cheat on your spouses, because in the end we'll get each other anyway. I'm actually disgusted with it. I guess they can have their cake and eat it too. hg

• kls
    kls

Well i just think they are two people that deserve each other

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is just an example of what happens when someone grows up in the royal family in England. It is said that Charles has never loved anyone but Camilla. But he wasn't allowed to marry her because she was not a virgin and the future king must marry a virgin. Camilla gives up and marries someone else. Charles reaches the age when he "should marry" so they scout around for a proper virgin. Diana just happens to fit the bill and so on and so on.

Charles should have stood up to his parents and the protocol and taken Camilla for his bride in the first place. We have all seen the tragic blunder of a first marriage for Charles unfold before us. It's time for Britain to get with it and decide that Prince William should be able to marry whom he wants to, virgin or not, royalty or not.

Why does Britain cling to the throne anyway? It's not as if the throne has any real power anymore. It seems more due to sentimentality that this whole dinasaur is still in place.

• Shania
    Shania

I just watch them take their vows----being faithful until death do we part----------I thought the audience was going to gag and say"YEAH RIGHT, THEY WEREN'T FAITHFUL TO START WITH WHY DO IT NOW'"

The whole church procession is so hypocritial, the queen looks totally disgusted but must put on the act. They do deserve each other-----------but stop throwing it in our face like they are so special..........................I'm sorry but, she looks and acts so low class,she has no buisness being in the royal family and I think that is how the Queen must view her.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

flyinghighnow.......im with you

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

if they want to be together..fine...but in my opinion i think they should have had a low key wedding and invited only the people who really care about their union.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I'm sorry but, she looks and acts so low class,she has no buisness being in the royal family and I think that is how the Queen must view her.

You think the current Royal Family acts as if they are high class? Isn't it the class system that caused a lot of the mishap between Charles and Diana in the first place?

flyinghighnow.......im with you

Cool.

• El blanko
    El blanko

Yep - down with the Royals.

An outdated and useless pile of old cack

• scotsman
    scotsman

You think that infidelity is low class? You guys are hilarious!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hang on, we all make mistakes. Let them marry and be happy. Don't you have more important things to bitch about?

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit