To The Nation of ISLAM / The TRUE Meaning of ALLAH

by Brownboy 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

I dont understand you Brownboy...maybe a little backround as to why you go from numerologist to conspiricy theorist every coule of weeks?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    I dont understand you Brownboy...maybe a little backround as to why you go from numerologist to conspiricy theorist every coule of weeks? [ Lostreality]

Your questions are vague. I do not practice numerology, but look for bible code written in mathematical terms. Please explain conspiracy theorist. You say that I am a conspiracy theorist without a single line of reasoning to back up your statement. It is the same as me calling you a music critic, without any proof that you even listen to music. Brownboy

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

19 For, though I am free from all persons, I have made myself the slave to all, that I may gain the most persons. 20 And so to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain Jews; to those under law I became as under law, though I myself am not under law, that I might gain those under law. 21 To those without law I became as without law, although I am not without law toward God but under law toward Christ, that I might gain those without law. 22 To the weak I became weak, that I might gain the weak. I have become all things to people of all sorts, that I might by all means save some. ( 1 Corinthians 9:19-22) N.W.T.

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

On the 4th month and the Ninth day, Muhammad was revealed to the Nations

www.thefaithfulslave.com

On the 4th Month and the Eleventh Day, The Kings of the East, China and India Formed an Alliance

NEW-DELHI-India and China, the worlds most two populous countries, agreed on Monday to form a strategic partnership to end a border dispute and boost trade in a deal marking a major shift in a relations between the Asian Giants.

The agreement, signed by both premiers, eases decades of mutual distrust between the nations, which share a mountainous, 2500-mile border and fought a war in 1962. Parts of the border still are not demarcated.

"India and China can together reshape the world order, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said at a ceremony for his Chinese counterpart, Premier Wen Jiabo, at India's presidential palace.

Together, the two nations account for one-third of the world?s population.

1 And I heard a loud voice out of the sanctuary say to the seven angels: "Go and pour out the seven bowls of the anger of God into the earth." 2 And the first one went off and poured out his bowl into the earth. And a hurtful and malignant ulcer came to be upon the men that had the mark of the wild beast and that were worshiping its image. 3 And the second one poured out his bowl into the sea. And it became blood as of a dead man, and every living soul died, [yes,] the things in the sea. 4 And the third one poured out his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of the waters. And they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel over the waters say: "You, the One who is and who was, the loyal One, are righteous, because you have rendered these decisions, 6 because they poured out the blood of holy ones and of prophets, and you have given them blood to drink. They deserve it." 7 And I heard the altar say: "Yes, Jehovah God, the Almighty, true and righteous are your judicial decisions." 8 And the fourth one poured out his bowl upon the sun; and to [the sun] it was granted to scorch the men with fire. 9 And the men were scorched with great heat, but they blasphemed the name of God, who has the authority over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give glory to him. 10 And the fifth one poured out his bowl upon the throne of the wild beast. And its kingdom became darkened, and they began to gnaw their tongues for [their] pain, 11 but they blasphemed the God of heaven for their pains and for their ulcers, and they did not repent of their works. 12 And the sixth one poured out his bowl upon the great river Eu q phra ́ tes, and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the rising of the sun. 13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions [that looked] like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty. 15 "Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one that stays awake and keeps his outer garments, that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness." 16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Har?Ma q ged ́ on.
    Prepare for the Kings from the Rising of the East [Revelations 16:12) W.T.S., which is none other then:

JEHOVAH GOD

CHRIST JESUS

Abraham; whom will be Resurrected to his Worthy Position in New Jerusalem

Estephan Leuese

Truly I Say to YOU, I will NOT make any new postings until we are in the "KINGDOM OF GOD" upon the earth of mankind. ALL writings from the Faithful and Discreet Slave, Inspired by Jehovah God; will be located at: www.thefaithfulslave.com

Selah.......Amen, Forever.......and Ever.......

The Faithful Slave of JAH, and CHRIST

• upside/down
    upside/down

Oh my Gawd... bb lives in Colorado?

He's my neighbor!

u/d

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"Truly I Say to YOU, I will NOT make any new postings until we are in the "KINGDOM OF GOD" upon the earth of mankind."

Mark this on your calendars, folks ... as of 11-Apr-05 22:22.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    "Truly I Say to YOU, I will NOT make any new postings until we are in the "KINGDOM OF GOD" upon the earth of mankind."

If only I could believe this. Unfortunately, none of Brownboy's predictions have ever come true, even the ones he had control over, so I expect to see him back here within the next few weeks. He might try to sneak back in with a new alias (again) so watch out for him!

• logical
    logical

Is this guy MDS who disappeared a few years back, along with his follower BJC who disappeared right after their lie was exposed?

• myelaine
    myelaine

By the way, I might be on here later in order to match wits with anyone.......no holds barred.

The Faithful Slave is resting today

Yes, you rest little one......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit