To The Nation of ISLAM / The TRUE Meaning of ALLAH

by Brownboy 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

MEANING OF ISLAM ACCORDING TO JAH; AS IN FALLUJAH; OR "FOLLOW YOU JAH" (JEHOVAH)

ALLAH IS DERIVED FROM ALAMO; INDIAN-SPANISH FOR TREE; MEANING "TREE OF LIFE"

ISL AM

ISL = ISLAND

AM = THE "I AM" IN NONE OTHER THEN JEHOVAH GOD HIMSELF

ISLAND OF THE I AM; OR , THE BIRTHPLACE OF ADAM AND EVE, THE VIRGIN ISLANDS

THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS, CHAPTER 14

4 These are the ones that did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are [VIRGINS] virgins. These are the ones that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as [FIRSTFRUITS] firstfruits to God and to the Lamb, 5 and no falsehood was found in their mouths; they are without blemish.

NEW WORLD TRANSLATIONS; PUBLISHED BY THE GOVERNING BODY UPON THE EARTH, OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY; CHOSEN BY JEHOVAH WITHOUT A DOUBT, AS "GREAT, GREAT LEADERS" AMONG THEIR PIERS, OR 12 COLUMNS OF STRENGTH.

MUSLIM = DERIVED FROM MAUSOLEUM, OR MOSQUE WITH A DOME ABOVE

THE MEANING OF DOME, AS IN THE HOUSE OF JEHOVAH

DOME IS DERIVED FROM THE INDIAN LANGUAGE, NOW KNOWN AS THE SPANISH LANGUAGE. EVERYONE KNOWS "THE REST OF THE STORY" ACCORDING TO MAN; ESPECIALLY THE STORY OF COLUMBUS.

DOME IS DERIVED FROM MAYOR-DOMO, THE SPANISH (LATINO) MEANING CHIEF OF HOUSE.

ENHANCED MEANING = KING OF CASTLE, AS IN THE THRONE OF DAVID.

JESUS CHRIST IS READY TO UNSEAT THE UNWORTHY FROM THE THRONE OF DAVID, AMEN FOREVER AND EVER UNTIL TIME INDEFINITE.

THE TWO WITNESSES IN THE EAST ARE THE OFFSPRING OF ABRAHAM

THE TWO TRIBES OF ISRAEL AND JUDAH ARE THE HOLY ONES OF THE MOST HIGH G_D "YHWH"

The Faithful Slave of JEHOVAH and JESUS CHRIST

WRITTEN IN THE YEAR OF OUR REIGNING KING, "CHRIST JESUS OF NAZARENE" / DAY 8, MONTH 4 / OF THE MILLENNIAL REIGN OF "CHRIST

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Remember the Alamo!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Wow, this is wonderfully stupid! Just for general interest: in Arabic, Allah simply means God, it is not a name in anyway like "Jehovah" would be considered to be.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Some one is speaking in tongues.

Would this make bb a "cunning linguist"?

u/d

• aniron
    aniron

Brownboy

Thanks for giving me the best laugh of the day.

It must have taken you a while to come up with that load of nonsense.

Still laughing

• El blanko
    El blanko
    CHOSEN BY JEHOVAH WITHOUT A DOUBT

Hehe - go on then, prove it

Why would you post anything concerning the Muslim faith here? It seems pointless, or is that the point?

• Bas
    Bas

and now we go all aaaaaaah, that's how it works....thanks for converting us to be moslims brownboy

Bas

• Honesty
    Honesty

Brownnose Boy,

Is the elder body in your congregation aware of you eating at the table of dimonz and at the table of Joe Hoba at the same time?

• gumby
    gumby

Poor little Brownboy. He thought nobody would be the wiser and would listen to his nonsense.

Allah is the Arabic word for God. It is compounded of "Al", the definite article 'the', and "illah", meaning "god". Therefore, Allah literally means "The God"

The name Allah is used by Muslims world-wide, as well as Arabic-speaking Christians, Jews, and others. Why would christianized Muslims dare use the word when speaking of their god Brownboy?

:

the name Allah written in simple Calligraphic Arabic

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Lately, Brownboy's delusions have been taking this form more and more. I don't think he's too stupid to realise that words that superficially appear similar can have very different etymologies (although this often appears to be the case). Rather, I think he has managed to convince himself that the similarities are encoded in some way by God.

Of course, the trivial ease with which anybody can find similar patterns in any names or words should be enough to convince any sane person of the futility of this endeavour - but it has become painfully obvious that Brownboy is not sane.

Nevertheless, in the style of Brownboy, his true identity revealed at last:

BROWNBOY = BR. OWN BOY = BROTHER WHO OWNS BOYS = A JW PEDOPHILE

Surely it can't be that easy. Let's try with his real name:

ESTEPHAN LEUESE = IS THE PAN LOOSE (PAN can mean face or head) = IS THE HEAD LOOSE = IS HE INSANE?

The answer has to be yes.

(For the record, I don't think Brownboy is a pedophile despite the "prophecy". I do, however, think he is insane.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit