To The Nation of ISLAM / The TRUE Meaning of ALLAH

by Brownboy 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bas
    Bas

I bet he'd be good at lingo thoughb

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

By the way, The Faithful Slave is taking the day off on his birthday.

The whole point is that all faiths will be united under Jesus Christ.

No more divisions.......period

Brownboy

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

The name Allah is used by Muslims world-wide, as well as Arabic-speaking Christians, Jews, and others. Why would christianized Muslims dare use the word when speaking of their god Brownboy? [Gumby]

You say G_D, I say Jehovah. Some say Allah, some say Tree of Life.

Zeus may have been derived from the name Jesus in Spanish, which sounds similar. Adonis may have been derived from Adonai.

Point is UNITY under Jesus Christ

Brownboy

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

No more divisions = Hawaiian no "for" moa "chicken" + Sanskrit dev "god" + English visions = "for the chicken god visions"

Brownboy secretly is admitting his posts are visions from the Chicken God.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

MEANING OF ISLAM ACCORDING TO JAH; AS IN FALLUJAH; OR "FOLLOW YOU JAH" (JEHOVAH)
    well, oil beef hooked.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Those that didn't understand the reason that Jesus Christ didn't accomplish the supposed task of being crowned as Earthly King in the days that he walked the earth, are still in search of the Messiah.

They are looking for Muhammad, who is related to the seed from Hamas, or the Last Tribe in Israel.......just some knowledgeable tidbits.

Brownboy

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

No more divisions = Hawaiian no "for" moa "chicken" + Sanskrit dev "god" + English visions = "for the chicken god visions"

Brownboy secretly is admitting his posts are visions from the Chicken God.

Grow up.......you sound like a young child, except a young child has a better heart.......oouu crunch

Brownboy

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Bull S*** comes from the latin meaning "inspired" and the ancient hebrew "load of pretentious crap"

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I eat Noodles for Lunch.......just having fun.......bah ha

Brownboy

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Well, I am off to enjoy the warm weather thus far. We are expecting a winter snowfall in Colorado.

Everyone have a great day.

By the way, I might be on here later in order to match wits with anyone.......no holds barred.

The Faithful Slave is resting today

Brownboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit