Ok now i am getting the creeps

by kls 70 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Now i shower everyday so it can't be that i smell,,,,,,,,could it?

Perhaps you should try bathing instead of showering?

• kls
    kls

Perhaps you should try bathing instead of showering?

Six ,what are ya trying to say

• kls
    kls

K Siron ,i is waiting to hear of the good fortune that is to befall me for having buzzards fly over daily

• talesin
    talesin

.... interested to hear what Sirona says as well ...

hey, you still have those birds, huh? I can understand being a little intimidated. After they are bigger than we are! I`m only a 5`5`` half-pint myself.

How goes it? It`s a fine, fine Sunday morning here. Not a cloud in the sky, light breeze off the ocean ... mmm ... went for a walk around 8:30 to get a popsicle for breakfast. :D

t

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

LOL, hey KLS.

Stop watching Hitchcock movies & listen to Candy, she KNOWS these things

• kls
    kls

Actually Tales they are out there now,i can see them out the window just waiting fo me

Glad you are having a great day Tales, Ocean? Oh i would love to see that one day.

Gypsyw,,,damn women it ain't no movie i tell ya,,,,,,,,They is here to pick my monkey bones clean

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hilarious thread - especially the pictures. ROFL!

These birds are soooo beautiful up close - faces, smooth feathers:

But is he kissing her? Dominating her? 'Cause I don't think she has anything funny in the middle of her back, does she?

• kls
    kls

'Cause I don't think she has anything funny in the middle of her back, does she?

Seeitallclear,,,ahh,i dunt know i ain't looking as hard as you,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• talesin
    talesin

He thinks he`s a dog! heheh

Here you go, kls. Some ocean that I see every day ...

The graveyard in the pics, I`m not sure, but it looks like the one where the Titanic dead are buried. They brought them here ...

There`s a whole photo album of pics if you go back to the index. You would be amazed at how much `country` and nature there is in my city. You can always come visit. Maybe an apostafest for 2006 or something. :)

We love our `Mericans here -- many of us are related to New Englanders and Cajuns. I am related to both!

t

edit: Oh yeah, see the railroad tracks? That`s about 3 blocks from where I grew up. We used to climb up them! hehehe Cool, huh?

• kls
    kls

aww , thanks Tales for those wonder pictures and omg are they beautiful. You live in a gorgeous area and even the dead ( cemetary) look great!

I do hope someday to see this and to meet Tales

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit