easy rat revenge...

repost pic.. i love this lmao

• kls
    kls

OH,CANDIDLY-NUTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I LOVE YOU MANN

• orbison11
    orbison11

greets

i did a google on this, i dont know why they are there but to get rid of them, you need to get a few dead vultures and hand them by their feet,,,,,,,,,,apparently they dont like to hang around their own dead.........

give it a try

orbi

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Kls,

So you think you have problems? Can you imagine a whole town named for buzzards (vultures) that numbered in the thousands? It's true. I grew up in a town called Carencro, Louisiana. Here's how it derived its name:

In 1887 George Washington Cable, a New Orleans author, wrote for Century magazine a long story entitled "Carancro." Therein he asks: "Why would it not be well to name places for the beautiful bird that most frequents the surrounding woods or fields, and how pleasant to have one's hamlet called Nightingale or Whippoorwill or Goldfinch or Oriole?" Unfortunately, the carancro, or buzzard, is not a beautiful bird! Why, then, would anyone want to call a district, a bayou, some hills, and a town by that name? There are 3 theories as to the origin of the name, all having to do with buzzards. 1) Tradition maintains that in Indian days a huge mastodon died in the vicinity of the present town of Carencro. Thousands of buzzards filled the air as they came to feed on the carcass. Because it took the birds several weeks to complete their feast, the region was named Carencro. 2) Some believe the name to be derived from the Spanish carnero, meaning "bone pile," a word that in French usage became carencro. This idea is also rooted in the mastodon legend: after the buzzards' feast, only the whitened bones of the beast remained on the prairie. 3) Others feel that the area was named for the great number of carrion crows (buzzards) that once roosted in the trees along the banks of Bayou Carencro. The word Carencro is purported to be a Cajun pronunciation of the English carrion crow.

• beebee
    beebee

Did you do the cooking this week????

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I know, I know, Guess what it is ? Well the CAT caught the RAT and put it on the roof and along came those Turkey Buzzards and now they want to eat Rats gizards. So if you smell something ratty you know who it is.

Mystery Solved. I win.

I am such a good kitty kat. See I killed the rat.

Lovingly Orangefatcat

• kls
    kls

Beebee,you will pay for that remark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,monkey poo waiting for you

Orbison, thanks for the info.( i think ) but i will pass. I wouldn't touch one of them ,ummmm ,(can't think of nothing,,,,),I just wouldn't thats all.

Kenneson, that is a great story and they can call them what ever they want but to me they is just sooooo ugly

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Are they flying right to left or left to right?

• kls
    kls

Orangefatcat , did i tell ya that i loves you're beautiful hair ,,,,,,,,,,

• kls
    kls

Are they flying right to left or left to right? Bronze , i have no idea ,i is afraid to go out because they may poop on me and they poop recycled poop which is recycled poop. Know what i mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit