Ok now i am getting the creeps

by kls 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Maybe a skydiver's parachute didn't open and he landed on your roof!

• kls
    kls

Siron ,please don't tell me nothing ascary, this is already creepy and all kinds of things are running through my head.

But you can tell me it is a sign that i will come into lots of money

But maybe it means death, disaster,,,,,,,,,,oh my!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Kls.

Chill! It won't be anything horrible! Really, there is probably either a logical explanation to do with the birds / your house / whatever OR if there is a spiritual meaning then it is something really beneficial for you to learn. See it as a blessing in disguise.

I will let you know

Sirona

PS. are buzzards like vultures? our books don't use american names sometimes

• kls
    kls

Ok, seriously, who has the best sense of smell in your family? Maybe get him/her to walk around and check things out.

Satanus ,i have a BloodHound and i guarentee if there was something dead ,she would bring it home.......no matter how long dead.

• kls
    kls

Yes Sirona ,,,,vultures,,,,,,,,,,eck with no feathers on their heads and loooong beaks and damn ugly.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, I wouldn't advise watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" this weekend . . .

Nina

• kls
    kls

Did i mention how comforting you guys are.

• Purza
    Purza

Okay this is kinda on the topic. Turkey buzzards are really cool looking birds. I work in an three story office building (on the top floor) and there are windows with ledges. The birds come to sun themselves on the ledges and you can go right up to the window and get really close. They have a lot of intricate detail to their faces. Kinda cool -- if you are "in" to those things.

I wouldn't worry or take it as an omen. They might just be cleaning up the roadkill.

Purza

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

its not an omen

its not a dead body

its mating season and they are using the sky space above your house to do their mating dances..

take it from a bird.. i know these things. lol

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

They want to Mate with KLS!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit