calling all young single men

by devinsmom 70 Replies latest jw friends

• DocHayes
    DocHayes

Damn, I leave for a few minutes, and the Doc gets torpedoed out of the water. Just remember that only sailors get blown offshore.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

ah this explains the other thread..my comp was playing up last few days

so at the risk of being accused of being predictable

how young

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    I can Stick my fist in my Mouth!

Brookiepooh...why haven't I ever witnessed this wonderful talent of yours? And so useful!!!

Do any of you Wisconsin folk live near Duluth-Superior?

frozen one...we are having a 1st Annual Apostacheesefest this July 30th in Stevens Point, WI. That really isn't THAT far from Duluth. Hubbie and I often vacation on the North Shore of Lake Superior and so Duluth doesn't seem all that far away. Well...it is a hike; but doable in a day. Cathy L.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Gee how young is young ? I am 43 and I feel young well most of the time anyways

• Spook
    Spook

Sent ya a PM.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

who was it said ...you're as young as the woman you're feeling...some famous guy

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I'm feeling a lot of love on this thread

Congrats on the divorce DM. Hey even I, the 3rd straightest man in Harrogate, think GBL's hot and Canada's not that far away.. is it?. Granted I know nothing about geography or where Wisconsin is and I always thought Alberta was a shampoo.

Anyhoo, all the best for you and Devin, you obviously deserve a cool guy after what's happened and Devin too of course. I can't believe your ex has only seen him a couple of times in the past 6 months! He looked so cute in that pic with the paintbrush and the mischeivous look, how could you not love that kid! Tell me where the deadbeat lives and I'll get that dosh off him.. I can be pretty persuasive sometimes.. mainly through the use of nylon handcuffs and feathers

• Soledad
    Soledad

well I do offer my best wishes for you and your son devinsmom. a divorce is not easy but when it's unavoidable it's usually for the best.

Doc: I dunno if I like sailors or not but I can drink like one, heh

you should come over to NYC during fleet week

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Hehe, NWT, and thanks everyone for stroking my ego a little, it really made me feel better! And thanks for all the support!

I love you guys like a fat kid loves cake!

-April, of the *glad its over* class

p.s. divorce party soon to follow...in my pants, hehe

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I'm 6' - I hate long walks on the beach, I....

Single?

Crap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit