calling all young single men

by devinsmom 70 Replies latest jw friends

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Wew, well my divorce is finally...FINAL, as of today and what a long hard road it has been, and unfortunatly more hardships are to come, since we have a child together.

My ex tried to delay it just yesterday by faxing a sloppy handwritten note to the judge, to tell him he couldnt make it because he doesnt have a license,(suspended for dwi) and hasnt attended any of the hearings at all. He owes me over $5,000 for child support (deadbeat dad). He has only seen our son about twice in the past 6 months and generally shows zero interest in him...so sad!

But the legalities are over after a year and a half of pure hell and raising my son without him, thank goodness my dad has been there as a father figure for devin which is so good for them both.

So...any single ex-jw hotties out there, who are not lying, cheating, alcoholics? Or maybe thats too much to ask, hehe- Cuz I'm officially single now, so bring on all the hot single guys...mama's waitin!

April-of the *have a lot to offer* class

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Congrats April!

I will send all my boy toys to you!

Brooke

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Thanks Brooke, bring 'em on

They might want to be care ful though, I might make their heads spin around and fly off!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You sconnies and your fast living. Must be all the beer over there.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

So...any single ex-jw hotties out there, who are not lying, cheating, alcoholics?
    That's a pretty stringent list there girl..
  • confusedjw
    confusedjw

DM - I hope happiness runs you down and overtakes you.

Congrats.

Confused of the *already got my perfect mama* class

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

um..congrats? Not sure but it sounds like the right thing to say?

• DocHayes
    DocHayes

Do you like sailors?

• JAVA
    JAVA

I'm not young, not single, and when I feel "hot" it's usually my inter-child playing with matches. However, congrats on winning your long-hard battle, and to your dad for being there, too.

Now let the games begin!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Doc: I dunno if I like sailors or not but I can drink like one, hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit